Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is this an inappropriate ad
Because it sure looks like one O.o (I also got an ad for planned parenthood, and multiple clothing sales ads plus game ads) [img]https://i.imgur.com/4iBguiM.png[/img]
Because it sure looks like one O.o (I also got an ad for planned parenthood, and multiple clothing sales ads plus game ads)

4iBguiM.png
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
Yeahhhh I'd go drop that in the advertising report thread so staff can investigate
Yeahhhh I'd go drop that in the advertising report thread so staff can investigate
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
@pokemonbutch Can you link? I was trying to find it but can't.
@pokemonbutch Can you link? I was trying to find it but can't.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@PocketVampire

Advertising report thread
@PocketVampire

Advertising report thread
It's treading the line but it's just a lingerie brand, they're not selling anything but bras?
It's treading the line but it's just a lingerie brand, they're not selling anything but bras?
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
[quote name="Tinytalkingtina" date="2020-01-18 23:01:09" ] It's treading the line but it's just a lingerie brand, they're not selling anything but bras? [/quote] Still this is a teen site aka minors. Don't want a lawsuit about it, especially with an item often seen with more sexual implications.
Tinytalkingtina wrote on 2020-01-18 23:01:09:
Still this is a teen site aka minors. Don't want a lawsuit about it, especially with an item often seen with more sexual implications.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
you look at one online shop and suddenly savage x fenty lingerie is plastered on every site you go to
you look at one online shop and suddenly savage x fenty lingerie is plastered on every site you go to
1V5lI2H.png