Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Discord Server // Daily Giveaways!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
That's very great to here that
That's very great to here that
I was kicked from it for saying @everyone, I was just trying to announce in my thread that I was adding the new free babies. Pls add back?
I was kicked from it for saying @everyone, I was just trying to announce in my thread that I was adding the new free babies. Pls add back?
The Shadowbinder's secrets lay inside thee...
I click join the discord server and it just brings me back to the top of the page? it's not bringing me to a discord.
I click join the discord server and it just brings me back to the top of the page? it's not bringing me to a discord.
@AlexHargreeves Hey there! If you click on "Info" it will take you to the info post and the link to the server is there! ^^
@AlexHargreeves Hey there! If you click on "Info" it will take you to the info post and the link to the server is there! ^^
@Boomerjack is the discord named moopsys madhouse? if so were are ppl chatting cause i know i see ppl online but every channel says its from like a month ago
@Boomerjack is the discord named moopsys madhouse? if so were are ppl chatting cause i know i see ppl online but every channel says its from like a month ago
@AlexHargreeves No, it's just called "Flight Rising."
@AlexHargreeves No, it's just called "Flight Rising."
@Boomerjack oh.. when i click info it brought me to a server called moopys madhouse. I clicked on it again and it shows "flight rising" but then when it brings me to the discord app it switches to moopsys madhouse.
@Boomerjack oh.. when i click info it brought me to a server called moopys madhouse. I clicked on it again and it shows "flight rising" but then when it brings me to the discord app it switches to moopsys madhouse.
@Boomerjack oh.. when i click info it brought me to a server called moopys madhouse.
@Boomerjack oh.. when i click info it brought me to a server called moopys madhouse.
@AlexHargreeves The link for the server is here: discord.gg/eu7hFh2

It brought me right to our server.
@AlexHargreeves The link for the server is here: discord.gg/eu7hFh2

It brought me right to our server.
@Boomerjack that worked. thank you lol. sorry for the bother
@Boomerjack that worked. thank you lol. sorry for the bother
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67