Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fox raaaaaaats
1 2 3
Huh. I didn't even know they were rare/cycled out for a while. I've owned a pair for quite a while and I can't for the life of me remember how I got them in the first place. Glad they're back for everyone to get, though!
Huh. I didn't even know they were rare/cycled out for a while. I've owned a pair for quite a while and I can't for the life of me remember how I got them in the first place. Glad they're back for everyone to get, though!
wlLXM.gif
Yes! I'm so happy they're back, same with the pendants, altho I'm still saving up for those ones (with currently 10g to my name, ahah)
I was afraid that they had been forgotten but I'm glad I was mistaken

Now I only hope the mock firebird and dunhoof are up next
Yes! I'm so happy they're back, same with the pendants, altho I'm still saving up for those ones (with currently 10g to my name, ahah)
I was afraid that they had been forgotten but I'm glad I was mistaken

Now I only hope the mock firebird and dunhoof are up next
45Pathc.png
I was saving for a filigree scroll, but those rats changed my plans and now I'm broke again and I have to start all over ;-;
I was saving for a filigree scroll, but those rats changed my plans and now I'm broke again and I have to start all over ;-;
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
I only had enough to purchase one of them...so I'm saving up atm <-<
I only had enough to purchase one of them...so I'm saving up atm <-<
unknown-2.png
oh worm? it was that valuable? man i only got one before i blew the rest on scatterscrolls.
oh worm? it was that valuable? man i only got one before i blew the rest on scatterscrolls.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
1 2 3