Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deities as Retro Video Games
1 2 3
Arcanist is Space Invaders. You use the telescope to shoot down waves of aliens that are riding meteors. Don't let any of them land.
Arcanist is Space Invaders. You use the telescope to shoot down waves of aliens that are riding meteors. Don't let any of them land.
qDavPTk.png
[img]https://www.twistedtoys.co.uk/ebayimages/extra/snesantherworld.jpg[/img] Plaguebringer. Couple of seconds into the game and get killed by a poison slug slashing your knee.
snesantherworld.jpg

Plaguebringer.

Couple of seconds into the game and get killed by a poison slug slashing your knee.

4QFtgPW.png
Tidelord is some super obscure retro video game that everyone except for a handful of people forgets that it exists.
Tidelord is some super obscure retro video game that everyone except for a handful of people forgets that it exists.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2019-12-21 15:35:09" ] Tidelord is some super obscure retro video game that everyone except for a handful of people forgets that it exists. [/quote] So he's the original Fix-it Felix arcade cabinet?
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2019-12-21 15:35:09:
So he's the original Fix-it Felix arcade cabinet?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2019-12-21 15:45:22" ] [quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2019-12-21 15:35:09" ] Tidelord is some super obscure retro video game that everyone except for a handful of people forgets that it exists. [/quote] So he's the original Fix-it Felix arcade cabinet? [/quote] I guess.
buggy101 wrote on 2019-12-21 15:45:22:
So he's the original Fix-it Felix arcade cabinet?
I guess.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Is the Shade Pacman?
Is the Shade Pacman?
LxbWmll.png
The Shade is Polybius
The Shade is Polybius
wpEE9mo.png
lightweaver is DOOM
lightweaver is DOOM
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
If you're going with my definition of Retro Games (Old Games)

I see Balloon Bounce as both the Arcanist and the Windsinger.

Does Anyone rember this game? Please? Anyone?

If you're going with my definition of Retro Games (Old Games)

I see Balloon Bounce as both the Arcanist and the Windsinger.

Does Anyone rember this game? Please? Anyone?

2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2019-12-21 15:35:09" ] Tidelord is some super obscure retro video game that everyone except for a handful of people forgets that it exists. [/quote] So the Tidelord is Solstice: The Quest for the Staff of Demnos?

So the Tidelord is Solstice: The Quest for the Staff of Demnos?
ci3UVKu.png
1 2 3