Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | quick question
has anyone made a double fodder golem build yet?
has anyone made a double fodder golem build yet?
Dragons am I right
I don't think it'd really be possible, not in the same way KB is. Golem Workshop has lots of 4-packs. Your main dragon would need to be a mage to have any level of survivability, but mages are bad at crowd control and can quickly get overwhelmed - plus they're slow to dish out damage.
I don't think it'd really be possible, not in the same way KB is. Golem Workshop has lots of 4-packs. Your main dragon would need to be a mage to have any level of survivability, but mages are bad at crowd control and can quickly get overwhelmed - plus they're slow to dish out damage.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I tried, but it's just not doable. For double fodder builds you really need to be able to rally-eliminate everything, but with how bulky everything is, it's just physically impossible to push STR that high, and even if you do there's no room left for QCK or VIT.

Another thing I tried was a build that could rally-scratch-eliminate everything (103 STR, rest in QCK). Using rally to boost STR freed up stat points for other stuff, but... Well. Slight problem. Rally only lasts 5 turns and you need 6 Rally turns to take care of a pack of three enemies. Haha...
I tried, but it's just not doable. For double fodder builds you really need to be able to rally-eliminate everything, but with how bulky everything is, it's just physically impossible to push STR that high, and even if you do there's no room left for QCK or VIT.

Another thing I tried was a build that could rally-scratch-eliminate everything (103 STR, rest in QCK). Using rally to boost STR freed up stat points for other stuff, but... Well. Slight problem. Rally only lasts 5 turns and you need 6 Rally turns to take care of a pack of three enemies. Haha...
i'm not a coli expert but i don't think it's very possible. both healing and eliminate are pretty important in the workshop, and you can't have one dragon do both effectively :,0
i'm not a coli expert but i don't think it's very possible. both healing and eliminate are pretty important in the workshop, and you can't have one dragon do both effectively :,0
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts