Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a gem ancient?
1 2
no thanks.
no thanks.
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
Even though gem ancient breed scrolls would very likely be cheaper than Coatl and Wildclaw scrolls, and I'm not opposed to the idea of gem ancients, I would be very surprised and irked if this one costs gems, especially where the speculation is leading.

A lot of people, myself included, are speculating it's going to be a Fire breed. Coatls are the only other Fire breed. And they're a gem breed. It would be unbalanced and kinda unfair for both Fire's breeds to cost gems.

Now, I wouldn't be as surprised or bothered if other flights' ancients would cost gems (aside from Nature, they're in the same boat as Fire, actually worse since Wildclaw scrolls are only available ~1 week per year). Though I kinda doubt we'll be seeing gem ancients given that all ancients are classified as common and therefore have a 20 day cooldown. The precedent for gem breeds thus far has been that they're classified as rare and have a 35 day cooldown.
Even though gem ancient breed scrolls would very likely be cheaper than Coatl and Wildclaw scrolls, and I'm not opposed to the idea of gem ancients, I would be very surprised and irked if this one costs gems, especially where the speculation is leading.

A lot of people, myself included, are speculating it's going to be a Fire breed. Coatls are the only other Fire breed. And they're a gem breed. It would be unbalanced and kinda unfair for both Fire's breeds to cost gems.

Now, I wouldn't be as surprised or bothered if other flights' ancients would cost gems (aside from Nature, they're in the same boat as Fire, actually worse since Wildclaw scrolls are only available ~1 week per year). Though I kinda doubt we'll be seeing gem ancients given that all ancients are classified as common and therefore have a 20 day cooldown. The precedent for gem breeds thus far has been that they're classified as rare and have a 35 day cooldown.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
It's certainly possible, and I'm sure we'll see one at some point!
It's certainly possible, and I'm sure we'll see one at some point!
td9UiZS.png
I thought the title meant that the dragons would be based off Gemstones or something of the sort, but gem market makes more sense.

I expect it could happen, but for now, I'm hoping just for some more treasure stuff.
I thought the title meant that the dragons would be based off Gemstones or something of the sort, but gem market makes more sense.

I expect it could happen, but for now, I'm hoping just for some more treasure stuff.
[quote name="Porkpie747" date="2019-12-08 12:01:01" ] That would be cursed [/quote] Yeah gem rates too high as it is.. if it's a gem breed i prob won't get one in a looong time.
Porkpie747 wrote on 2019-12-08 12:01:01:
That would be cursed
Yeah gem rates too high as it is.. if it's a gem breed i prob won't get one in a looong time.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2