Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Down The Music Anchient Wishing Hole...
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2786810]If You Haven't Seen It Yet, Click Here[/url][/center] So Alfa, what is IN the picture? It's obviously in an earth-y setting, bu I don't think this means much as the Gaoler teasers were also in this earthy/sand backdrop and they had nothing to do with earth but yeah. It's in a trebel clef, if my musical memory serves me right. And two notes which if other's tellings are to be true are G and E. The notes are seemingly on some sort of paper (and not a rock) and the mustic is faded (Another sign pointing to anchient). It has the words 'Our future did lie within one embrace' Alfa, what are your thoughts on it? Wind anchient, as music is inherently related to art and well. Wind has art and music EVERYWHERE. If we look at the first age we get... [quote]"The air should be filled with a thousand screaming vortexes, singing a song that the Heavens will never forget," spouted the Windsinger.[/quote] So it HAS to be Wind and I'm not taking no for an answer. The trebel I don't think means too much, but it's the more recogniseable (In My Opinion) of the Bass and Trebel. The G and E I don't think mean much, unless we get more pictures and it makes a song (Which please, make it happen). The words, need to be analysed further but will be typed out when I can think of something. Alfa, what do YOU think/want the anchient to look like? True Chineese dragon, I know everyone wants an ampithetre but the Windsinger has no wings and I don't think he'll make his first dragon breed something that didn't look like him as to him, wings=/= fly as he could fly without them. But why would the Windsinger hide them away? The Icewarden had a good reason but the Windsinger doesn't seem like the type? So here's my half baked story. The Windsinger crafted the new breed of Wind, no wings and as long as bamboo reeds. With many legs to play many things and do as much as they wanted at a time, he let them loose, wishing them to fly up into the sky. But they were landbound, without wings they couldn't fly, so after a time, the Windsinger tried to wipe them away, as they didn't resemble his creative vision. After which, all breeds he made after this 'incident' had wings, sometimes multiple (In the case of Spirals). But some of them survived, they went into hiding as to not get killed by the once friendly, but now furious dragon god. After many generations, they eventually came out of hiding in all of their musical glory. To sum it up: Give us wingless dragons, and make a song out of the pictures pls staff. (May go back and edit this later, as I'm pretty tired)

So Alfa, what is IN the picture?

It's obviously in an earth-y setting, bu I don't think this means much as the Gaoler teasers were also in this earthy/sand backdrop and they had nothing to do with earth but yeah. It's in a trebel clef, if my musical memory serves me right. And two notes which if other's tellings are to be true are G and E. The notes are seemingly on some sort of paper (and not a rock) and the mustic is faded (Another sign pointing to anchient). It has the words 'Our future did lie within one embrace'

Alfa, what are your thoughts on it?

Wind anchient, as music is inherently related to art and well. Wind has art and music EVERYWHERE. If we look at the first age we get...
Quote:
"The air should be filled with a thousand screaming vortexes, singing a song that the Heavens will never forget," spouted the Windsinger.

So it HAS to be Wind and I'm not taking no for an answer.
The trebel I don't think means too much, but it's the more recogniseable (In My Opinion) of the Bass and Trebel.
The G and E I don't think mean much, unless we get more pictures and it makes a song (Which please, make it happen).
The words, need to be analysed further but will be typed out when I can think of something.

Alfa, what do YOU think/want the anchient to look like?

True Chineese dragon, I know everyone wants an ampithetre but the Windsinger has no wings and I don't think he'll make his first dragon breed something that didn't look like him as to him, wings=/= fly as he could fly without them.

But why would the Windsinger hide them away? The Icewarden had a good reason but the Windsinger doesn't seem like the type? So here's my half baked story.

The Windsinger crafted the new breed of Wind, no wings and as long as bamboo reeds. With many legs to play many things and do as much as they wanted at a time, he let them loose, wishing them to fly up into the sky. But they were landbound, without wings they couldn't fly, so after a time, the Windsinger tried to wipe them away, as they didn't resemble his creative vision. After which, all breeds he made after this 'incident' had wings, sometimes multiple (In the case of Spirals).
But some of them survived, they went into hiding as to not get killed by the once friendly, but now furious dragon god. After many generations, they eventually came out of hiding in all of their musical glory.

To sum it up: Give us wingless dragons, and make a song out of the pictures pls staff.

(May go back and edit this later, as I'm pretty tired)
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
yes
yes
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
Speaking as a windy, I hope it's another flight only because Wind already has two species and other flights only have one.

That said, if it's a wind ancient that has something to do with music, I might need fifty.
Speaking as a windy, I hope it's another flight only because Wind already has two species and other flights only have one.

That said, if it's a wind ancient that has something to do with music, I might need fifty.
LxbWmll.png
I'm hoping for a Shadow ancient-- an ancestor to the Nocturne, if it is one. Perhaps a creature that gives us the answer to the question "Why do Nocturnes mimic?" in the form of a legend something like the Greek legend of Echo.

Of course, Nocturnes don't seem very musical... until you take a look at the definition of the word 'nocturne'. It's a kind of music, meant to be dreamy and suggestive of nighttime. Fascinatingly, one of the most famous nocturnes, Chopin's Nocturne in E-flat Major starts off with the notes E and G-- the same notes on the mysterious scrap of paper.

We always see Wind as the artsy, song-filled flight, too, but Shadow is full of tricksters and game-lovers. It's entirely possible that musical shows and other noisy, entertaining spectacles are part of that idea of loving new and exciting
things!

Long story short, I just REALLY want a Shadow ancient. Wind seems like such an obvious choice. Of course, if there was a Wind ancient, I'd still be stuffing every corner of my lair with them.
I'm hoping for a Shadow ancient-- an ancestor to the Nocturne, if it is one. Perhaps a creature that gives us the answer to the question "Why do Nocturnes mimic?" in the form of a legend something like the Greek legend of Echo.

Of course, Nocturnes don't seem very musical... until you take a look at the definition of the word 'nocturne'. It's a kind of music, meant to be dreamy and suggestive of nighttime. Fascinatingly, one of the most famous nocturnes, Chopin's Nocturne in E-flat Major starts off with the notes E and G-- the same notes on the mysterious scrap of paper.

We always see Wind as the artsy, song-filled flight, too, but Shadow is full of tricksters and game-lovers. It's entirely possible that musical shows and other noisy, entertaining spectacles are part of that idea of loving new and exciting
things!

Long story short, I just REALLY want a Shadow ancient. Wind seems like such an obvious choice. Of course, if there was a Wind ancient, I'd still be stuffing every corner of my lair with them.
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
[quote name="unidra" date="2019-12-06 19:31:14" ] Speaking as a windy, I hope it's another flight only because Wind already has two species and other flights only have one. That said, if it's a wind ancient that has something to do with music, I might need fifty. [/quote]
unidra wrote on 2019-12-06 19:31:14:

ttGfSL1.png
I'm still thinking Earth. I don't think the devs would make music exclusive to wind and music is used to pass down and record history!
I'm still thinking Earth. I don't think the devs would make music exclusive to wind and music is used to pass down and record history!
td9UiZS.png