Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | But what if...
Ok I know it's probably another Ancient (I'm guessing earth, because we just finished the Earth holiday, and also yknow, rocks) but.

What would happen if there was another flight- the music flight (?????) - because music notes??? I mean yeah ok probably not gonna happen because it'd need at minimum another species which a lot of people have pointed out is over 5000 pieces of art but let me dream
Ok I know it's probably another Ancient (I'm guessing earth, because we just finished the Earth holiday, and also yknow, rocks) but.

What would happen if there was another flight- the music flight (?????) - because music notes??? I mean yeah ok probably not gonna happen because it'd need at minimum another species which a lot of people have pointed out is over 5000 pieces of art but let me dream
Nah, that means that Flight festival would take up December, and they don't want that.
Quote:
Quote:
Why did you not want an elemental holiday in December? And what made you put the Night of the Nocturne in December? Especially if you didn't want a holiday that month.

We didn't want any one specific Flight to have a holiday during a major real-world holiday season. Many could miss on their Flight's holiday and that's not fun. If a flight had a one week event during December it could be at a disadvantage, while if it had a two week holiday during December it could be seen to have an advantage over other flights.

Night of the Nocturne may be in December but it is a two week event, to make sure everyone has a chance to participate. Because it is not tied to any specific element, it is not giving one flight a holiday that no one attends or lasts too long.
Nah, that means that Flight festival would take up December, and they don't want that.
Quote:
Quote:
Why did you not want an elemental holiday in December? And what made you put the Night of the Nocturne in December? Especially if you didn't want a holiday that month.

We didn't want any one specific Flight to have a holiday during a major real-world holiday season. Many could miss on their Flight's holiday and that's not fun. If a flight had a one week event during December it could be at a disadvantage, while if it had a two week holiday during December it could be seen to have an advantage over other flights.

Night of the Nocturne may be in December but it is a two week event, to make sure everyone has a chance to participate. Because it is not tied to any specific element, it is not giving one flight a holiday that no one attends or lasts too long.
4QFtgPW.png
Wind technically is the music flight in some ways

IF this did happen though my inner band nerd (who am I kidding it's like my whole personality) would have an existential crisis because Wind is amazing but MUSIC AH
Wind technically is the music flight in some ways

IF this did happen though my inner band nerd (who am I kidding it's like my whole personality) would have an existential crisis because Wind is amazing but MUSIC AH
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Aaaaa that makes sense, okay :')
Aaaaa that makes sense, okay :')
I think maybe an ancient flight that died out or became a different flight.
I think maybe an ancient flight that died out or became a different flight.
sYJ7QdI.png