Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you should fly free remember our song
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 149 150
[quote name="TheRedDragon13" date="2019-12-09 07:39:50" ] [quote name="vanillaicecream1" date="2019-12-09 07:19:07" ] [quote name="AliciaA" date="2019-12-09 01:53:55" ] [quote name="vanillaicecream1" date="2019-12-08 17:15:48" ] *admins say maintenance will be tomorrow* Me: *realizes Kaepora said it instead of Mutron* Me: hmmmm... Ancient breed time? [/quote] @/vanillaicecream1 That's an interesting remark. Would you please tell me more about this? [/quote] @AliciaA @/Dawnfire13 mostly covered it, but here are some other things to look at: -Kaepora is from the wind flight (I’m not a super fan of the dragon being from wind since they already have two dragons, but the evidence definitely points to wind...) -Kaepora put music a note emoji at the end, which everyone says is a wind thing. The admins never put an emoji for no reason, maybe we are getting a skydancer emoji set? -maintenance is later than usual, I’m pretty sure it’s usually from 7:30 to 8:30 or 8:30 to 9:30 And remember, if they are going to load up all new genes like they did with gaolers, plus add clanbound breed scrolls and all that, they are going to need a whole maintenance period to do it. [/quote] the musical note thing might be related to the Coatl's humming language, though. That was my first thought [/quote] If you look closely at the background, it could almost be like a cave system, and a warm orange glow? Probably lava. I’m betting on this fire ancient theory.
TheRedDragon13 wrote on 2019-12-09 07:39:50:
vanillaicecream1 wrote on 2019-12-09 07:19:07:
AliciaA wrote on 2019-12-09 01:53:55:
vanillaicecream1 wrote on 2019-12-08 17:15:48:
*admins say maintenance will be tomorrow*
Me: *realizes Kaepora said it instead of Mutron*
Me: hmmmm... Ancient breed time?

@/vanillaicecream1 That's an interesting remark. Would you please tell me more about this?
@AliciaA
@/Dawnfire13 mostly covered it, but here are some other things to look at:
-Kaepora is from the wind flight (I’m not a super fan of the dragon being from wind since they already have two dragons, but the evidence definitely points to wind...)
-Kaepora put music a note emoji at the end, which everyone says is a wind thing. The admins never put an emoji for no reason, maybe we are getting a skydancer emoji set?
-maintenance is later than usual, I’m pretty sure it’s usually from 7:30 to 8:30 or 8:30 to 9:30
And remember, if they are going to load up all new genes like they did with gaolers, plus add clanbound breed scrolls and all that, they are going to need a whole maintenance period to do it.
the musical note thing might be related to the Coatl's humming language, though. That was my first thought
If you look closely at the background, it could almost be like a cave system, and a warm orange glow? Probably lava. I’m betting on this fire ancient theory.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
poor @/AliciaA y'all ping her every time you quote that lol
poor @/AliciaA y'all ping her every time you quote that lol
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
Still have my fingers crossed for a good, edgy earth ancient! But honestly anything with an ANGSTY backstory and I'll be thrilled haha.
Still have my fingers crossed for a good, edgy earth ancient! But honestly anything with an ANGSTY backstory and I'll be thrilled haha.
Delicious and piping hot in only three microwave minutes!
Will be cool to see how the new Ancient looks!
Will be cool to see how the new Ancient looks!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Do we think this might have anything to do with NotN? Like... Nocturn ancient?
Do we think this might have anything to do with NotN? Like... Nocturn ancient?

guys an hour and a half i will die

sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
[quote name="sabel" date="2019-12-09 08:52:40" ] guys an hour and a half i will die [/quote] [i]*internal screaming intensifies*[/i]
sabel wrote on 2019-12-09 08:52:40:

*internal screaming intensifies*
I'm thrilled that whatever-it-is is being released so soon after they started dropping hints.
I'm thrilled that whatever-it-is is being released so soon after they started dropping hints.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
A little less than half an hour now!
A little less than half an hour now!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Alright, I've been picking through the thread, and here's a bunch of reasons why it'd be an Earth ancient: - The Cairnstone Carry flavor text. [item=Cairnstone Carry] " It's only a matter of time before someone drudges up something terrifying... " - In the Earth story they go looking for what's making people disappear. The flickering in the image looks like torchlight. - ... It's in a cave, guys. And there's rocks everywhere in the first image. But, that being said... - Coatl language is music-like. - The holes in the stalagmites may mean they're mini volcanoes or volcanic vents or something. - Fire Birb. ... Earth AND Fire ancient?
Alright, I've been picking through the thread, and here's a bunch of reasons why it'd be an Earth ancient:
- The Cairnstone Carry flavor text.
Cairnstone Carry
" It's only a matter of time before someone drudges up something terrifying... "
- In the Earth story they go looking for what's making people disappear. The flickering in the image looks like torchlight.
- ... It's in a cave, guys. And there's rocks everywhere in the first image.

But, that being said...
- Coatl language is music-like.
- The holes in the stalagmites may mean they're mini volcanoes or volcanic vents or something.
- Fire Birb.

Earth AND Fire ancient?
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif mIntLwS.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 149 150