Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you should fly free remember our song
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 149 150
@aslanda
No, but everyone has narrowed it down to wind, fire, or earth.
@aslanda
No, but everyone has narrowed it down to wind, fire, or earth.
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
SPOOKY ANCIENTS-
SPOOKY ANCIENTS-
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
[quote name="vanillaicecream1" date="2019-12-09 07:19:07" ] [quote name="AliciaA" date="2019-12-09 01:53:55" ] [quote name="vanillaicecream1" date="2019-12-08 17:15:48" ] *admins say maintenance will be tomorrow* Me: *realizes Kaepora said it instead of Mutron* Me: hmmmm... Ancient breed time? [/quote] @/vanillaicecream1 That's an interesting remark. Would you please tell me more about this? [/quote] @AliciaA @/Dawnfire13 mostly covered it, but here are some other things to look at: -Kaepora is from the wind flight (I’m not a super fan of the dragon being from wind since they already have two dragons, but the evidence definitely points to wind...) -Kaepora put music a note emoji at the end, which everyone says is a wind thing. The admins never put an emoji for no reason, maybe we are getting a skydancer emoji set? -maintenance is later than usual, I’m pretty sure it’s usually from 7:30 to 8:30 or 8:30 to 9:30 And remember, if they are going to load up all new genes like they did with gaolers, plus add clanbound breed scrolls and all that, they are going to need a whole maintenance period to do it. [/quote] the musical note thing might be related to the Coatl's humming language, though. That was my first thought
vanillaicecream1 wrote on 2019-12-09 07:19:07:
AliciaA wrote on 2019-12-09 01:53:55:
vanillaicecream1 wrote on 2019-12-08 17:15:48:
*admins say maintenance will be tomorrow*
Me: *realizes Kaepora said it instead of Mutron*
Me: hmmmm... Ancient breed time?

@/vanillaicecream1 That's an interesting remark. Would you please tell me more about this?
@AliciaA
@/Dawnfire13 mostly covered it, but here are some other things to look at:
-Kaepora is from the wind flight (I’m not a super fan of the dragon being from wind since they already have two dragons, but the evidence definitely points to wind...)
-Kaepora put music a note emoji at the end, which everyone says is a wind thing. The admins never put an emoji for no reason, maybe we are getting a skydancer emoji set?
-maintenance is later than usual, I’m pretty sure it’s usually from 7:30 to 8:30 or 8:30 to 9:30
And remember, if they are going to load up all new genes like they did with gaolers, plus add clanbound breed scrolls and all that, they are going to need a whole maintenance period to do it.
the musical note thing might be related to the Coatl's humming language, though. That was my first thought
adopt_shop_tag.png
WIND ANCIENT WIND ANCIENT WIND ANCIENT WIND ANCIENT-
WIND ANCIENT WIND ANCIENT WIND ANCIENT WIND ANCIENT-
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I really hope we're not getting a wind ancient. Wind already has two breeds do they really need a third when most other flights only have one each?
I really hope we're not getting a wind ancient. Wind already has two breeds do they really need a third when most other flights only have one each?
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
[quote name="Kindryte" date="2019-12-09 08:02:28" ] I really hope we're not getting a wind ancient. Wind already has two breeds do they really need a third when most other flights only have one each? [/quote] agreed! hopefully a fire quetzalcoatl! at least, that’s what i want :)
Kindryte wrote on 2019-12-09 08:02:28:
agreed! hopefully a fire quetzalcoatl! at least, that’s what i want :)
bJs5ioz.gif
relax | he/they | proud g1 hoarder
I'm doubtful that it'll be a Wind breed as the teaser images more closely resemble Earth or Fire, the fact that we already have two Wind breeds, and Wind isn't the only flight with a musical theme - Wind is moreso based around a wide variety of arts (painting, music, etc, as well as travel), whereas Coatls - the Fire breed - communicate by humming, so perhaps more specifically "singing".

I'm doubtful that it'll be a Wind breed as the teaser images more closely resemble Earth or Fire, the fact that we already have two Wind breeds, and Wind isn't the only flight with a musical theme - Wind is moreso based around a wide variety of arts (painting, music, etc, as well as travel), whereas Coatls - the Fire breed - communicate by humming, so perhaps more specifically "singing".

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
*heavy breathing*
*heavy breathing*
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
[quote name="Relax" date="2019-12-09 08:07:56" ] [quote name="Kindryte" date="2019-12-09 08:02:28" ] I really hope we're not getting a wind ancient. Wind already has two breeds do they really need a third when most other flights only have one each? [/quote] agreed! hopefully a fire quetzalcoatl! at least, that’s what i want :) [/quote] @Relax I would love exactly that
Relax wrote on 2019-12-09 08:07:56:
Kindryte wrote on 2019-12-09 08:02:28:
agreed! hopefully a fire quetzalcoatl! at least, that’s what i want :)
@Relax
I would love exactly that
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
I'm hoping for an earth one but it looks it will be fire
*clenches fists in anticipation*
I'm hoping for an earth one but it looks it will be fire
*clenches fists in anticipation*
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 149 150