Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you should fly free remember our song
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 149 150
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-12-08 20:22:41" ] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3orieZyH0UCd6fx7Py/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] I think seeing this on another thread has scared me more than eased me.
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-12-08 20:22:41:
giphy.gif

I think seeing this on another thread has scared me more than eased me.
bEvLAND.png
[quote name="@Bluwingskitty" date="2019-12-08 16:28:29" ] I'm ready for whatever element it ends up being! Ancient Fire/Coatl: I've seen a few people throw out it being an ancient coatl and I'm DOWN. GIMMIE A PROPER QUETZALCOATL, no legg just wing. Big fluffy feathery wings. Coatls are already serpentine and have a snake-like head, it would be AWESOME! Also, imagine the bright and flashy genes they could make for a Quetzalcoatl themed dragon! It would be so goood![/quote] [quote name="@LittlePeridot" date="01-16-15 04:38:44" ] it is 4 in the morning [img]https://i.imgur.com/B1wPr8g.png[/img] [/quote] [i]The legless legend returns!?[/i]
@Bluwingskitty wrote on 2019-12-08 16:28:29:
I'm ready for whatever element it ends up being!

Ancient Fire/Coatl: I've seen a few people throw out it being an ancient coatl and I'm DOWN. GIMMIE A PROPER QUETZALCOATL, no legg just wing. Big fluffy feathery wings. Coatls are already serpentine and have a snake-like head, it would be AWESOME! Also, imagine the bright and flashy genes they could make for a Quetzalcoatl themed dragon! It would be so goood!
@LittlePeridot wrote on 01-16-15 04:38:44:
it is 4 in the morning
B1wPr8g.png

The legless legend returns!?
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif mIntLwS.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
It's prob a lightweaver reference. Hyymns, if you follow along, it's also hytmhing in sync. If you actually read the book in pslams when people sing, They are in sync with some either negative or postive hymns. So this might be a light to a new god reference.

Just my thought, anyone think the same?
It's prob a lightweaver reference. Hyymns, if you follow along, it's also hytmhing in sync. If you actually read the book in pslams when people sing, They are in sync with some either negative or postive hymns. So this might be a light to a new god reference.

@Genuisfighter12 I am not sure where they would put a new deity. It would in essence make a new flight which would cause a big ruckus in everything from people who have already used their free flight change and would need to pay to join the flight and we have no room for another holiday. The reason we have NotN in December for 2 weeks is because of all the holidays and travel people have to do so it would be unfair and chaotic to have a flight festival during that time and iirc they either had or considered doing Ice's holiday then and it did not receive positive thoughts. But really who knows.... I can't wait to know!!!!
@Genuisfighter12 I am not sure where they would put a new deity. It would in essence make a new flight which would cause a big ruckus in everything from people who have already used their free flight change and would need to pay to join the flight and we have no room for another holiday. The reason we have NotN in December for 2 weeks is because of all the holidays and travel people have to do so it would be unfair and chaotic to have a flight festival during that time and iirc they either had or considered doing Ice's holiday then and it did not receive positive thoughts. But really who knows.... I can't wait to know!!!!
Stuff will one day go here.
[quote name="Genuisfighter12" date="2019-12-09 04:55:28" ] It's prob a lightweaver reference. Hyymns, if you follow along, it's also hytmhing in sync. If you actually read the book in pslams when people sing, They are in sync with some either negative or postive hymns. So this might be a light to a new god reference. Just my thought, anyone think the same? [/quote] I'm afraid I didn't do enough reading to add tot his but music does seem to be winked at repeatedly so far. Did any of the deities in the voices thread mention singing or noise?
Genuisfighter12 wrote on 2019-12-09 04:55:28:

I'm afraid I didn't do enough reading to add tot his but music does seem to be winked at repeatedly so far.

Did any of the deities in the voices thread mention singing or noise?
Skin Shop
I dunno, but the coatl language is singing. Pretty sure it's a fire ancient.
I dunno, but the coatl language is singing. Pretty sure it's a fire ancient.
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
[quote name="Apolli" date="2019-12-09 05:10:49" ] [quote name="Genuisfighter12" date="2019-12-09 04:55:28" ] It's prob a lightweaver reference. Hyymns, if you follow along, it's also hytmhing in sync. If you actually read the book in pslams when people sing, They are in sync with some either negative or postive hymns. So this might be a light to a new god reference. Just my thought, anyone think the same? [/quote] I'm afraid I didn't do enough reading to add tot his but music does seem to be winked at repeatedly so far. Did any of the deities in the voices thread mention singing or noise? [/quote] Acutally if you rephrase the first line, It sounds like you are going to die, then sent to heaven. There is 2 ways heaven or hell when you die. Think of it. It could be a religious reference. @apolli
Apolli wrote on 2019-12-09 05:10:49:
Genuisfighter12 wrote on 2019-12-09 04:55:28:

I'm afraid I didn't do enough reading to add tot his but music does seem to be winked at repeatedly so far.

Did any of the deities in the voices thread mention singing or noise?
Acutally if you rephrase the first line, It sounds like you are going to die, then sent to heaven.

There is 2 ways heaven or hell when you die. Think of it. It could be a religious reference.
@apolli
[quote name="@Genuisfighter12" date="2019-12-09 05:21:31" ] Acutally if you rephrase the first line, It sounds like you are going to die, then sent to heaven. There is 2 ways heaven or hell when you die. Think of it. It could be a religious reference. @/apolli [/quote] That's an interesting interpretation but I don't know if that's in line with the mythology on the site :< We'll see soon enough whats gonna happen today though! only a couple more hours until the update :D
@Genuisfighter12 wrote on 2019-12-09 05:21:31:

Acutally if you rephrase the first line, It sounds like you are going to die, then sent to heaven.

There is 2 ways heaven or hell when you die. Think of it. It could be a religious reference.
@/apolli

That's an interesting interpretation but I don't know if that's in line with the mythology on the site :<
We'll see soon enough whats gonna happen today though! only a couple more hours until the update :D
Skin Shop
I have no theory to share but am hyper excited about this
low-key wanting some musical functions(like compositing a short melody for a dragon) but yeah hope this to be a new dragon breed definitely.
I have no theory to share but am hyper excited about this
low-key wanting some musical functions(like compositing a short melody for a dragon) but yeah hope this to be a new dragon breed definitely.
[quote name="xIridium" date="2019-12-09 04:38:05" ] [quote name="@Bluwingskitty" date="2019-12-08 16:28:29" ] I'm ready for whatever element it ends up being! Ancient Fire/Coatl: I've seen a few people throw out it being an ancient coatl and I'm DOWN. GIMMIE A PROPER QUETZALCOATL, no legg just wing. Big fluffy feathery wings. Coatls are already serpentine and have a snake-like head, it would be AWESOME! Also, imagine the bright and flashy genes they could make for a Quetzalcoatl themed dragon! It would be so goood![/quote] [quote name="@LittlePeridot" date="01-16-15 04:38:44" ] it is 4 in the morning [img]https://i.imgur.com/B1wPr8g.png[/img] [/quote] [i]The legless legend returns!?[/i] [/quote] [size=7] [i]oh no[/i]
xIridium wrote on 2019-12-09 04:38:05:
@Bluwingskitty wrote on 2019-12-08 16:28:29:
I'm ready for whatever element it ends up being!

Ancient Fire/Coatl: I've seen a few people throw out it being an ancient coatl and I'm DOWN. GIMMIE A PROPER QUETZALCOATL, no legg just wing. Big fluffy feathery wings. Coatls are already serpentine and have a snake-like head, it would be AWESOME! Also, imagine the bright and flashy genes they could make for a Quetzalcoatl themed dragon! It would be so goood!
@LittlePeridot wrote on 01-16-15 04:38:44:
it is 4 in the morning
B1wPr8g.png

The legless legend returns!?

oh no
V8I0CBG.gif
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 149 150