Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is it bad that when I exalt I feel guilt
1 2 3
[quote name="Angelsand" date="2019-12-06 04:08:29" ] I feel nothing. [/quote]
Angelsand wrote on 2019-12-06 04:08:29:
I feel nothing.
1WhYQHt.png
I used too as well then I realized when you exalt a dragon they go to serve your flights deity and the deitys are like the dragon gods basically so it must be a VERY high honor to serve one

Dont think about removing the dragon from the game imagen promoting them to the highest honor imaginable to dragon kind instead because that's probably what it is in their eyes
@NFWCVEEMO
I used too as well then I realized when you exalt a dragon they go to serve your flights deity and the deitys are like the dragon gods basically so it must be a VERY high honor to serve one

Dont think about removing the dragon from the game imagen promoting them to the highest honor imaginable to dragon kind instead because that's probably what it is in their eyes
@NFWCVEEMO
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
It’s not bad to feel that way, but there’s nothing wrong with exalting. I do feel a little bad if it’s a dragon I thought about keeping but that’s usually my own indecisiveness coming out.
It’s not bad to feel that way, but there’s nothing wrong with exalting. I do feel a little bad if it’s a dragon I thought about keeping but that’s usually my own indecisiveness coming out.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Lore-wise exalting is the biggest honor a dragon can get. I love to think of all the friends I am sending crazy uncle space, he’s probably having a grand ole time with them!

But yeah sometimes I still feel guilty, But that’s probably because I am indecisive and my aesthetic tastes change. The more work I put into a dragon the harder it is to make that decision too. But generally if it no longer brings me joy to have them in my lair I either exalt them or find them a new home.
Lore-wise exalting is the biggest honor a dragon can get. I love to think of all the friends I am sending crazy uncle space, he’s probably having a grand ole time with them!

But yeah sometimes I still feel guilty, But that’s probably because I am indecisive and my aesthetic tastes change. The more work I put into a dragon the harder it is to make that decision too. But generally if it no longer brings me joy to have them in my lair I either exalt them or find them a new home.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
I feel guilty too. For lore purposes, I think of exaltion as death, and that just makes it harder. I don’t want to be killing these babies. That fodder could have had a good life, and instead they were exalted.

But hey, I’ve exalted my dragons for lair cleanouts (and I blamed them both on evil entities, too, just so much guilt)
I feel guilty too. For lore purposes, I think of exaltion as death, and that just makes it harder. I don’t want to be killing these babies. That fodder could have had a good life, and instead they were exalted.

But hey, I’ve exalted my dragons for lair cleanouts (and I blamed them both on evil entities, too, just so much guilt)
ok fine i changed my sig
I have no problem with most dragons but I struggle with exalting the hatchlings from two of my pairs. Breeding project dragons? Bye. Pretties? Off you go. But with those ones I actually have to level and sell them because I just can’t do it myself.
I have no problem with most dragons but I struggle with exalting the hatchlings from two of my pairs. Breeding project dragons? Bye. Pretties? Off you go. But with those ones I actually have to level and sell them because I just can’t do it myself.
mkpoaHZ.png
i used to. now i feel happy because im slightly richer.
i used to. now i feel happy because im slightly richer.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I don't think it's bad to feel guilty but I don't understand it. :k
I don't think it's bad to feel guilty but I don't understand it. :k
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
It's partly the reason why my lair is full of 'junk' dragons. Like my lair is now full of various xxy wc's I no longer need, but I don't want to get rid of them just yet... for some reason.

Which is wierd because I've absolutely no problem exalting any hatchlings that don't sell. I guess I get a bit attached when they've been around working hard for me to make that one bab I've been looking for or something.... idk. My brain goes "but what if...?" whenever I go to get rid of any of them. It's really frustrating actually because I'd have sooo much more space w/o them. lol

So yeah it's totally understandable.
It's partly the reason why my lair is full of 'junk' dragons. Like my lair is now full of various xxy wc's I no longer need, but I don't want to get rid of them just yet... for some reason.

Which is wierd because I've absolutely no problem exalting any hatchlings that don't sell. I guess I get a bit attached when they've been around working hard for me to make that one bab I've been looking for or something.... idk. My brain goes "but what if...?" whenever I go to get rid of any of them. It's really frustrating actually because I'd have sooo much more space w/o them. lol

So yeah it's totally understandable.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="Halsha" date="2019-12-06 10:23:31" ] I only feel a bit bad when I find really old dragons. Other then that, money. I've saved one or two really pretty ones from the exalt block though. [/quote] Same oof When I see a dragon around 1-3 years old I get sad exalting ;o;
Halsha wrote on 2019-12-06 10:23:31:
I only feel a bit bad when I find really old dragons. Other then that, money. I've saved one or two really pretty ones from the exalt block though.

Same oof
When I see a dragon around 1-3 years old I get sad exalting ;o;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 3