Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | AHHHHHHHHH conflicted
1 2 3
well, im in ice already, and i would say the forums are a bit slow, but we do dom every once and a while and we have the cats its a bit chilly but the community is nice [emoji=coatl happy size=1] i would say go for whichever you feel you want more though, since ice is my bias
well, im in ice already, and i would say the forums are a bit slow, but we do dom every once and a while and we have the cats

its a bit chilly but the community is nice

i would say go for whichever you feel you want more though, since ice is my bias
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
no windy farts

only @mythkat has windy farts other than that it smells like bamboo
no windy farts

image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2019-12-01 12:55:00" ] no windy farts only @mythkat has windy farts other than that it smells like bamboo [/quote] I- [size=1] what [/size] Anyways. Remember that primals are rare, and if that’s the only thing holding you back, then I’d say go for it!
iiSwizzle wrote on 2019-12-01 12:55:00:
no windy farts

I-
what

Anyways.
Remember that primals are rare, and if that’s the only thing holding you back, then I’d say go for it!
SVt2S0L.png
Ice...... Ice eyes yup yup [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Ice......

Ice eyes yup yup
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I've heard the flight is full of cats and while the Icewarden himself seems intent on using his flight to hunt down every last bit of shade (which itself is an awesome cause), all those cats suggests he may have a cuddly side too.

If you do go to wind and get dragons with fart eyes, there's probably primal eye collectors that would take them off your hands.
I've heard the flight is full of cats and while the Icewarden himself seems intent on using his flight to hunt down every last bit of shade (which itself is an awesome cause), all those cats suggests he may have a cuddly side too.

If you do go to wind and get dragons with fart eyes, there's probably primal eye collectors that would take them off your hands.
qDavPTk.png
ice
ice
+2 FR time
he/they
@DeathPhoenix

If me I would choose the flight I am drawn to. I had same problem with nature and fire... loved fire eyes and eggs and flamecaller but nature called me... I hate the eyes eggs and gladekeep is ok...but moved to nature 5 years ago and never regretted it.
@DeathPhoenix

If me I would choose the flight I am drawn to. I had same problem with nature and fire... loved fire eyes and eggs and flamecaller but nature called me... I hate the eyes eggs and gladekeep is ok...but moved to nature 5 years ago and never regretted it.
A5i3AHB.png
i... what

fart eyes

i am confusion i really like wind's primal eyes kslzfdh'ks

this is a hilarious thread tbh and btw wind is amazing and fabulous and the shade of green we have is the best ever so yeet

i say go to the flight you're drawn to
i... what

fart eyes

i am confusion i really like wind's primal eyes kslzfdh'ks

this is a hilarious thread tbh and btw wind is amazing and fabulous and the shade of green we have is the best ever so yeet

i say go to the flight you're drawn to
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
"There's a realm above the trees where the lost are finally found.
Touch your feathers to the breeze and leave the ground."

After some consideration, I have decided to move to Wind! :D
"There's a realm above the trees where the lost are finally found.
Touch your feathers to the breeze and leave the ground."

After some consideration, I have decided to move to Wind! :D
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Wind. Nice aesthetic and to me Wind primal looks fine.
Wind. Nice aesthetic and to me Wind primal looks fine.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3