Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who or what are WE as the players?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-11-30 12:34:26" ] Yeah, I don't think there's any ownership going on. I either envision myself as the leader dragon of my clan (whoever that is, I can't into lore), or some omnipotent figure who organizes things on the meta level but doesn't exist in-diagesis. The narrator, or the storywriter. I make things happen, but I don't have any presence in the game itself. [/quote] yea, something like this! i like to have a dragon that kind of represents me but not completely? like they have their own traits but theyre my player? kinda like that.
Laluzi wrote on 2019-11-30 12:34:26:
Yeah, I don't think there's any ownership going on. I either envision myself as the leader dragon of my clan (whoever that is, I can't into lore), or some omnipotent figure who organizes things on the meta level but doesn't exist in-diagesis. The narrator, or the storywriter. I make things happen, but I don't have any presence in the game itself.

yea, something like this! i like to have a dragon that kind of represents me but not completely? like they have their own traits but theyre my player? kinda like that.
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
1 2 3 4