Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Rocks I've collected vs real thing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I love collecting rocks and minerals, and seeing how the FR art depicts them is always fun! :D
I love collecting rocks and minerals, and seeing how the FR art depicts them is always fun! :D
tumblr-inline-my2d5c-KOy-O1r63cto540.gif
The "banded olivine" item has always annoyed me; there is no such thing as a "banded" olivine. A single grain of olivine is translucent to transparent green to yellow-green or even brown lol. [item= banded olivine] The banded olivine is a lie [emoji=eliminate size=1] But hey, yeah it's just a game and all that [emoji=new friend size=1]
The "banded olivine" item has always annoyed me; there is no such thing as a "banded" olivine. A single grain of olivine is translucent to transparent green to yellow-green or even brown lol.

Banded Olivine The banded olivine is a lie

But hey, yeah it's just a game and all that

Man, out of all the abandoned threads that were dragged back out over the past few days, this might be my favorite. You could say this thread... rocks.
Man, out of all the abandoned threads that were dragged back out over the past few days, this might be my favorite. You could say this thread... rocks.
jwrNMVA.png
So full of ideas. So terrible at using them.
At least there's still capitalism.
[quote name="Exterruit" date="2019-11-22 21:10:55" ] I am so glad the beautiful boulder exists irl and I don't know why [/quote]
Exterruit wrote on 2019-11-22 21:10:55:
I am so glad the beautiful boulder exists irl and I don't know why
All these pictures of the shiny rocks are very pleasing to my monkey brain. Ooh yes, shiny ~[emoji=music note size=1]
All these pictures of the shiny rocks are very pleasing to my monkey brain.

Ooh yes, shiny ~
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
the fact that [item=beautiful boulder] and its counterpart [item=even more beautiful boulder] actually exist gives me serotonin
the fact that Beautiful Boulder and its counterpart Even More Beautiful Boulder actually exist gives me serotonin
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I may not know my geology but I do love them rocks!!!

Oh man this makes me want to dig out my rock collection again....must resist the urge
I may not know my geology but I do love them rocks!!!

Oh man this makes me want to dig out my rock collection again....must resist the urge
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
[center] To me it seems that the moonstone is actually closest to opalite! It is called a moonstone sometimes though, so i suppose it's fair. [Item=moonstone] [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iVInjmOcqNw/VVpQ2wr5PeI/AAAAAAAABF4/rFJ6X4rh_LA/s1600/opalite3.jpg[/img] [/center]
To me it seems that the moonstone is actually closest to opalite! It is called a moonstone sometimes though, so i suppose it's fair.

Moonstone

opalite3.jpg
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
Surprisingly accurate actually
Surprisingly accurate actually
4UUQPPZ.gif
Ahhh these are such beautiful stones! I'm so happy to see some pretty rock appreciation around!
Ahhh these are such beautiful stones! I'm so happy to see some pretty rock appreciation around!
FP-Mini-Button.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10