Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR is a nice escape
1 2
I'm clearing out my lair for a challenge I'm about to start. It's quite relaxing, all my unwanted dragons are listed on the AH, then I get free treasure!

FR is indeed a nice place to hang out when sick :)
I'm clearing out my lair for a challenge I'm about to start. It's quite relaxing, all my unwanted dragons are listed on the AH, then I get free treasure!

FR is indeed a nice place to hang out when sick :)
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
Doing my best to get more lair space! So i can hoard more ungened g1s
Almost there ^^
Doing my best to get more lair space! So i can hoard more ungened g1s
Almost there ^^
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
FR is such a nice game to play when I'm in a bad mood. Whenever real life gets to be too much to deal with, I can get lost in the clan I have created and endlessly explore lore possibilities. I'm really glad I stumbled across this game.

Yesterday I received some art of my dragon Morana and it's so beautiful. Really brings that dragon to life. Definitely the best thing to happen in my lair this week.
FR is such a nice game to play when I'm in a bad mood. Whenever real life gets to be too much to deal with, I can get lost in the clan I have created and endlessly explore lore possibilities. I'm really glad I stumbled across this game.

Yesterday I received some art of my dragon Morana and it's so beautiful. Really brings that dragon to life. Definitely the best thing to happen in my lair this week.
giphy.gif
1 2