Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm posting this to see my new sig
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pretty!

I put like 0/10 effort into my sig. I should make myself a gif or something, but the dimensions are crazy awkward to work with.
Pretty!

I put like 0/10 effort into my sig. I should make myself a gif or something, but the dimensions are crazy awkward to work with.
PJb908Z.png
i put some effort into my signature to make it look fine, some of it is just my links to stuff
i put some effort into my signature to make it look fine, some of it is just my links to stuff
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
@Owleics Ooo that is some fancy coding! How does it work, I'd love to rotate my parade dragons!

@Dreamson That's a business venture waiting to happen. MY sigs are always image based but I'm super impressed by the ones with tiny, coloured, columned text.

@ShadowTheEdgehog At least your avatar/vista combo is peak aesthetic.

@DatMoonGamer Well you OBVIOUSLY have the best sig in this entire thread. Excellent choice of...images. >u>
@Owleics Ooo that is some fancy coding! How does it work, I'd love to rotate my parade dragons!

@Dreamson That's a business venture waiting to happen. MY sigs are always image based but I'm super impressed by the ones with tiny, coloured, columned text.

@ShadowTheEdgehog At least your avatar/vista combo is peak aesthetic.

@DatMoonGamer Well you OBVIOUSLY have the best sig in this entire thread. Excellent choice of...images. >u>
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Sometimes I rotate the art I have of Shadis in mine, but I normally don't change it.
I do love your sig c; Pixels are real cool
Sometimes I rotate the art I have of Shadis in mine, but I normally don't change it.
I do love your sig c; Pixels are real cool
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I put in a moderate amount of effort. I just try to match the aesthetics of my icon and I just yesterday changed my vista/avatar/sig because I was growing bored of having Kimaris as my icon and etc.

I'm trying to get a pixel adopt of Terith rn actually I just went screw it and started to draw my own but dont bet on me finishing it so I can actually properly have a sig. Finding matching FR items tends to be my default if I don't have anything else lol

I do keep old sigs in a dragon's bio, so I don't lose adopts and coding if I ever want to use them again!
I put in a moderate amount of effort. I just try to match the aesthetics of my icon and I just yesterday changed my vista/avatar/sig because I was growing bored of having Kimaris as my icon and etc.

I'm trying to get a pixel adopt of Terith rn actually I just went screw it and started to draw my own but dont bet on me finishing it so I can actually properly have a sig. Finding matching FR items tends to be my default if I don't have anything else lol

I do keep old sigs in a dragon's bio, so I don't lose adopts and coding if I ever want to use them again!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
uh...

I don't have one, but I would like to! Too bad my head explodes when trying to figure out item sizes n' such. I want to express my aesthetic to other people! (Ugly dragons, wink wink)

Maybe someday...
uh...

I don't have one, but I would like to! Too bad my head explodes when trying to figure out item sizes n' such. I want to express my aesthetic to other people! (Ugly dragons, wink wink)

Maybe someday...
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
i drew mine just so it matched lol

all your pixel art is so nice *^*
i drew mine just so it matched lol

all your pixel art is so nice *^*
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@MurkyDepths what's your vista called? i love it :)
@MurkyDepths what's your vista called? i love it :)
@Farfelee Rainy day vista I think? It cycled in and out the marketplace, dunno when it was last in. I got mine years ago.
@Farfelee Rainy day vista I think? It cycled in and out the marketplace, dunno when it was last in. I got mine years ago.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
barely any effort. i just drew this vvv monstrosity, slapped it in my sig and haven't touched it since lol
barely any effort. i just drew this vvv monstrosity, slapped it in my sig and haven't touched it since lol
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6