Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I drew a Plague venue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello yes I am here for this
Hello yes I am here for this
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
[quote name="Umaroth" date="2019-11-03 17:43:11" ] Ladies and germs, I present to you... [url=https://postimg.cc/yg0d3mdw][img]https://i.postimg.cc/cHb8jTN4/F39-ED0-AB-FAF3-4-EFF-AD0-D-BDA0-DDEACBF2.jpg[/img][/url] The Plague Pincher [/quote] GIVE HIM TO ME
Umaroth wrote on 2019-11-03 17:43:11:
Ladies and germs, I present to you...

F39-ED0-AB-FAF3-4-EFF-AD0-D-BDA0-DDEACBF2.jpg

The Plague Pincher
GIVE HIM TO ME
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2019-11-03 16:20:03" ] [center] A desert hare, but it's ears are MOUTHS WITH TEETH OH YEAH. [/center] [/quote] I've actually seen this before. It's just as terrifying as it sounds.
Dreamson wrote on 2019-11-03 16:20:03:
A desert hare, but it's ears are MOUTHS WITH TEETH OH YEAH.
I've actually seen this before. It's just as terrifying as it sounds.
If we want Beastclan representation in this, my vote is on an old crone harpy variant based on a vulture. All the harpies we have are super young, where are the matriarchs, dangit?

I would also be all for familiars potentially based on, like, weird Cambrian life. Anomalocaris would be a good candidate for that as it is a very early predator animal.

And for the obligatory weird creature from the annals of mythology, Nosoi and Aerico are from Greece, though with them being generally humanoid they would probably have to be re-interpreted. Perhaps something based on the Set animal from Egypt as well, though with a different name.

If we want Beastclan representation in this, my vote is on an old crone harpy variant based on a vulture. All the harpies we have are super young, where are the matriarchs, dangit?

I would also be all for familiars potentially based on, like, weird Cambrian life. Anomalocaris would be a good candidate for that as it is a very early predator animal.

And for the obligatory weird creature from the annals of mythology, Nosoi and Aerico are from Greece, though with them being generally humanoid they would probably have to be re-interpreted. Perhaps something based on the Set animal from Egypt as well, though with a different name.

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2019-11-03 16:20:03" ] A fennec fox. Would look like the foxes in the blooming grove, but like, rotten? [/quote] Yes give me more foxes i love them
Dreamson wrote on 2019-11-03 16:20:03:
A fennec fox. Would look like the foxes in the blooming grove, but like, rotten?
Yes give me more foxes i love them
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Yeah, I'd love beastclan members who have clearly been through some stuff but emerged on the other side.
Yeah, I'd love beastclan members who have clearly been through some stuff but emerged on the other side.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I am here for all of this.
I am here for all of this.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
[img] https://66.media.tumblr.com/d9bb6012c39ae407fd10eaa958bbeda1/tumblr_q0g648zGoQ1xvlx0po1_1280.jpg[/img] Heard something about a spiky armadillo? Wasn’t sure how to do the acid thing without capsule 2.0, but I tried
tumblr_q0g648zGoQ1xvlx0po1_1280.jpg

Heard something about a spiky armadillo? Wasn’t sure how to do the acid thing without capsule 2.0, but I tried
“an
-art by @owleics
Pinging my self to draw this when I have free time today
@moral
Pinging my self to draw this when I have free time today
@moral
This looks cool, I'd love a venue like that!
This looks cool, I'd love a venue like that!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9