Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Derg Floor
How long till you think the derg floor goes back up?
How long till you think the derg floor goes back up?
Probably when the next conquest battle happens or whatever. Still new to this whole thing of dominance and fodder selling.
Probably when the next conquest battle happens or whatever. Still new to this whole thing of dominance and fodder selling.
sYJ7QdI.png
Tbh I'm just tryna make cash lol. Makes it hard when I post 5-6 dergs fresh from the nest at 4800-5000T just to find the floor has dropped to 4400-4500T.

:P
Tbh I'm just tryna make cash lol. Makes it hard when I post 5-6 dergs fresh from the nest at 4800-5000T just to find the floor has dropped to 4400-4500T.

:P
I'm too lazy to relist them so I just wait.
I'm too lazy to relist them so I just wait.
Same
Same
it’s 2kish higher than it was last week because plague is pushing, but we won’t see it increase drastically until two flights decide to conquest against each other, which.. rarely happens anymore.

hopefully some flights will want to fight for dom during notn for those sweet extra gathering turns, but I’m not holding my breath.
it’s 2kish higher than it was last week because plague is pushing, but we won’t see it increase drastically until two flights decide to conquest against each other, which.. rarely happens anymore.

hopefully some flights will want to fight for dom during notn for those sweet extra gathering turns, but I’m not holding my breath.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Tbh I haven't seen Shadow dom in months. I really wish we'd get our shz together.
Tbh I haven't seen Shadow dom in months. I really wish we'd get our shz together.
Hopefully soon :(

-A sad fodder breeder
Hopefully soon :(

-A sad fodder breeder
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Man imagine my surprise coming back from a hiatus since like... 2017/2018 and discovering Dom pbattles aren't really a thing anymore.

#battle of the first 4
#nature vs light

Man those were some intense days...
Man imagine my surprise coming back from a hiatus since like... 2017/2018 and discovering Dom pbattles aren't really a thing anymore.

#battle of the first 4
#nature vs light

Man those were some intense days...
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
There was a huge dom battle a couple months ago. Really fdged up the floor for like 3 weeks straight. Thought I was gonna lose my mind when it went from 3K to 6K over the course of 5 hours and then back again.
There was a huge dom battle a couple months ago. Really fdged up the floor for like 3 weeks straight. Thought I was gonna lose my mind when it went from 3K to 6K over the course of 5 hours and then back again.