Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i dont get it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yup yup mostly fodder and dragons that were meant to be fodder but somehow survived.
Yup yup mostly fodder and dragons that were meant to be fodder but somehow survived.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Vultur" date="2019-10-22 21:42:12" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2x2fjvY.png[/img] [/quote]
Quote:
2x2fjvY.png
t.v. | she/her | fr+0 | pings very welcome!
Be an active player for over 5.5 years. Run a hatchery. Do breeding projects.
Be an active player for over 5.5 years. Run a hatchery. Do breeding projects.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Fodder.

My hibden is actually running relatively dry right now because i've been busy.
Fodder.

My hibden is actually running relatively dry right now because i've been busy.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-10-22 21:38:22" ] How are you supposed to give the impression of a whole society with just 10 dragons? [/quote] yeah i can't run a powerful mafia who has activity all over sornieth with just 10 derg. Also fodders, lots of fodder and breeding projects
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-10-22 21:38:22:
How are you supposed to give the impression of a whole society with just 10 dragons?
yeah i can't run a powerful mafia who has activity all over sornieth with just 10 derg.

Also fodders, lots of fodder and breeding projects
neutralh5.png
“Oh hey that’s ones preaty”
“Oh hey these two will make a good breeding pair”
“Oh hey-
“Oh hey that’s ones preaty”
“Oh hey these two will make a good breeding pair”
“Oh hey-
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
@warmhope So many beautiful dragons! ps If you think 50 dragons is a lot you need to peak into [b]my[/b] lair and den [emoji=snapper laughing size=2]
@warmhope
So many beautiful dragons!

ps If you think 50 dragons is a lot you need to peak into my lair and den
April showers bring forth May flowers
[quote name="Silkshoes" date="2019-10-22 21:37:14" ] Very easy - its fatal every time I peek into the AH [emoji=coatl star size=2] Dragons [/quote]
Silkshoes wrote on 2019-10-22 21:37:14:
Very easy - its fatal every time I peek into the AH Dragons
ldNLSdw.png
I love breeding dragons, and then I get attached to the babies and need new dragons to breed with them, and then I see a cutie on the AH, and then I need a dragon for a pretty festival accent, and then.... so on and so forth, and suddenly I have 216 dragons, only half of which are actually fodder. I love grinding the coli, so food hasn’t ever been a problem, thank god.
I love breeding dragons, and then I get attached to the babies and need new dragons to breed with them, and then I see a cutie on the AH, and then I need a dragon for a pretty festival accent, and then.... so on and so forth, and suddenly I have 216 dragons, only half of which are actually fodder. I love grinding the coli, so food hasn’t ever been a problem, thank god.
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-10-22 21:38:22" ] How are you supposed to give the impression of a whole society with just 10 dragons? [/quote] also there are way more than 10 dragons that are pretty
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-10-22 21:38:22:
How are you supposed to give the impression of a whole society with just 10 dragons?

also there are way more than 10 dragons that are pretty

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9