Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Naomi Descendants
1 2
Can someone explain to me the Naomi Descendants obsession I'm see on FR? I've never understood it or why it's popular.
Can someone explain to me the Naomi Descendants obsession I'm see on FR? I've never understood it or why it's popular.
I’m new to this too, so I’ll explain as best I can.

There was a dragon who was labeled as a courier in the olden days, despite not actually being one of the couriers.

They instead, were a Fae that belonged to a user.

Everybody freaked out.

Naomi had a certain amount of kids, before,,, stopping? And every dragon related to her is super valuable.
I’m new to this too, so I’ll explain as best I can.

There was a dragon who was labeled as a courier in the olden days, despite not actually being one of the couriers.

They instead, were a Fae that belonged to a user.

Everybody freaked out.

Naomi had a certain amount of kids, before,,, stopping? And every dragon related to her is super valuable.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
@Lyric1228

I might not be able to explain it well, but Naomi was the center of a site-wide glitch. She had only 1 surviving daughter, from which the descendants are bred. A lot of people want to have a descendent of the “Glitch Queen” in their lair, mostly for lore purposes.
@Lyric1228

I might not be able to explain it well, but Naomi was the center of a site-wide glitch. She had only 1 surviving daughter, from which the descendants are bred. A lot of people want to have a descendent of the “Glitch Queen” in their lair, mostly for lore purposes.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
That's odd. How did the dragon or user glitch out the game like that? Did the FR people freak out about it also or was the potentially planned?
That's odd. How did the dragon or user glitch out the game like that? Did the FR people freak out about it also or was the potentially planned?
The fact that they don't really like people talking about Naomi should be an indication of how they felt about it
No one knows how it happened, it just did
The fact that they don't really like people talking about Naomi should be an indication of how they felt about it
No one knows how it happened, it just did
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@Angelsand @Lyric1228

Here's the original glitch thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1728692

So, back then, you had to check your mailbox for anything you purchased from the AH. The message would come from a courier dragon. Except then the couriers were replaced by Naomi. She also owned every exalted dragon.
@Angelsand @Lyric1228

Here's the original glitch thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1728692

So, back then, you had to check your mailbox for anything you purchased from the AH. The message would come from a courier dragon. Except then the couriers were replaced by Naomi. She also owned every exalted dragon.
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="Angelsand" date="2019-10-16 16:41:13" ] every dragon related to her is super valuable. [/quote] Not really Other than lore potential, they're as flat as a fodder price, with unpopular genes and color combinations.
Angelsand wrote on 2019-10-16 16:41:13:
every dragon related to her is super valuable.

Not really
Other than lore potential, they're as flat as a fodder price, with unpopular genes and color combinations.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="Angelsand" date="2019-10-16 16:41:13" ] Naomi had a certain amount of kids, before,,, stopping? And every dragon related to her is super valuable. [/quote] A lot of her decedents are sold at fodder prices because of ugly gene and color combinations. I have this one that I bought as fodder and will exalt. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55959472] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559595/55959472_350.png[/img] [/url] I have another of her decedents that I used a bogsneak scroll on because I really like the color/gene combination the dragon has, especially as a bogsneak. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55881704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558818/55881704_350.png[/img] [/url]
Angelsand wrote on 2019-10-16 16:41:13:

A lot of her decedents are sold at fodder prices because of ugly gene and color combinations. I have this one that I bought as fodder and will exalt.

55959472_350.png

I have another of her decedents that I used a bogsneak scroll on because I really like the color/gene combination the dragon has, especially as a bogsneak.

55881704_350.png
qDavPTk.png
Gen 3 kids are the most valuable because there's a limited number as Shian no longer breeds Willow to publicly sell the kids

Gen 4 kids are somewhat valuable depending on the breed/color/genes. And depending on how often the parent breeds.

Gen 5 kids are hit or miss. Most are fodder, but some can be sold for a decent price.

Gen 6 onwards is basically fodder.
Gen 3 kids are the most valuable because there's a limited number as Shian no longer breeds Willow to publicly sell the kids

Gen 4 kids are somewhat valuable depending on the breed/color/genes. And depending on how often the parent breeds.

Gen 5 kids are hit or miss. Most are fodder, but some can be sold for a decent price.

Gen 6 onwards is basically fodder.
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
I got a gen 4 imperial male one... I only bought him for an anthropology report trying to get extra credit (btw it worked got an A on it)
I got a gen 4 imperial male one... I only bought him for an anthropology report trying to get extra credit (btw it worked got an A on it)
1 2