Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | one thing i love, but my friends hate-
1 2
Yikes
Yikes
FSaXdHi.png
autucho
She/Her|Australia|Artist
DeviantArt
Instagram
Toyhouse
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif
I have a couple like that. I do try to be element matchy, but if I don’t have a matchy derg in the proper element by the time the fest rolls around then the roll goes to the dragon that has the best colors that goes with a nice fest skin. My water rep is from arcane, and she’s got something to prove. My light rep is actually wind, and she’s doesn’t talk about it and hopes no one notices.
I have a couple like that. I do try to be element matchy, but if I don’t have a matchy derg in the proper element by the time the fest rolls around then the roll goes to the dragon that has the best colors that goes with a nice fest skin. My water rep is from arcane, and she’s got something to prove. My light rep is actually wind, and she’s doesn’t talk about it and hopes no one notices.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I've seen reps that do that before! Sometimes, for certain color schemes, a Wind element dragon just works so much better than a Nature element. It definitely gives you more freedom with the designs!
I've seen reps that do that before! Sometimes, for certain color schemes, a Wind element dragon just works so much better than a Nature element. It definitely gives you more freedom with the designs!
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
Why not?
Lore wise, there could be a Fire dragon who immigrated to the Shifting Expanse at a young age, then they would feel more like a Lightning dragon than like a Fire dragon, right?
I wouldn't mind this at all!
tho personally I don't even have flight reps so what do I know
Why not?
Lore wise, there could be a Fire dragon who immigrated to the Shifting Expanse at a young age, then they would feel more like a Lightning dragon than like a Fire dragon, right?
I wouldn't mind this at all!
tho personally I don't even have flight reps so what do I know
qR6otwA.png
I did this with my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16667982]]Arcane rep[/url]! He's one of my first reps and started with "oh hey I hatched this dragon that looks SUPER good with Crystalspined and oh look this newfangled Cherub gene works well too" but now he's like one of two reps with actual complete lore. Basically he admires the Arcane way of life enough that he went straight to the Arcanist about it and Arcanist said "sure you're cool" [quote name="@Bloodwyrm" date="2019-10-14 03:44:03" ] I've been thinking of making some flight reps for a while now and i'm planning to do just this - except the 'wrong' color, right element. I do this because when you look at the lore the dragons almost never match the color of their flight, so why should mine? [/quote] I did this too! Ice aesthetic is one of my least favorites, because a lot of it is all white and very light blue and I don't find that interesting. So instead, when I went looking for an Ice rep, I decided on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20542483]one who is bright red[/url]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22183940]also my Water rep is orange because of the leafy sea dragon accent[/url]
I did this with my ]Arcane rep! He's one of my first reps and started with "oh hey I hatched this dragon that looks SUPER good with Crystalspined and oh look this newfangled Cherub gene works well too" but now he's like one of two reps with actual complete lore. Basically he admires the Arcane way of life enough that he went straight to the Arcanist about it and Arcanist said "sure you're cool"
@Bloodwyrm wrote on 2019-10-14 03:44:03:
I've been thinking of making some flight reps for a while now and i'm planning to do just this - except the 'wrong' color, right element. I do this because when you look at the lore the dragons almost never match the color of their flight, so why should mine?
I did this too! Ice aesthetic is one of my least favorites, because a lot of it is all white and very light blue and I don't find that interesting. So instead, when I went looking for an Ice rep, I decided on one who is bright red.

also my Water rep is orange because of the leafy sea dragon accent
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2