Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You have to delete a breed, which one?
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 68
Mirrors. Perhaps eventually I'll find one that changes my mind on them the way I did for tundras, spirals, and banescales, but for the time being, they're at the bottom of my list
Mirrors. Perhaps eventually I'll find one that changes my mind on them the way I did for tundras, spirals, and banescales, but for the time being, they're at the bottom of my list
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
faes sadly :(
faes sadly :(
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
Pearlcatchers [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1]
Pearlcatchers
JNpe71y.png
Bogsneaks

Its like, the one breed I've refused to own, I just don't like them.

I like them conceptually, and I think Baldwin looks alright but the actaul poses for them bother me a little, idk why.
Bogsneaks

Its like, the one breed I've refused to own, I just don't like them.

I like them conceptually, and I think Baldwin looks alright but the actaul poses for them bother me a little, idk why.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Tundra and fae
Tundra and fae
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
In the year of 2023 I still hate Tundras so let's go with that.
In the year of 2023 I still hate Tundras so let's go with that.
siggy.png
as a fire flight member ......HONESTLY

BANESCALES ARE THE WORST AND I HATE THEM, ugly.

literally the worst ancient .
as a fire flight member ......HONESTLY

BANESCALES ARE THE WORST AND I HATE THEM, ugly.

literally the worst ancient .
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
Snappers, Tundras, or Bognseaks. They have no reason to exist, considering Obelisks, Gaolers, snd the lightning ancient releasing soon exist/will exist and are objectively better.
Snappers, Tundras, or Bognseaks. They have no reason to exist, considering Obelisks, Gaolers, snd the lightning ancient releasing soon exist/will exist and are objectively better.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
I love Nocturnes, but they are kinda goofy looking. :v So Nocs, and maybe Bogsneaks.
I love Nocturnes, but they are kinda goofy looking. :v So Nocs, and maybe Bogsneaks.
BtqrfPP.png Tachycardia (tak-ih-KAHR-dee-uh) Rapid heartbeat, usually defined as greater than 100 beats per minute.
I like every breed in some capacity.

But if I was tied to a chair and had to reply with an answer... it would be either Banescales or Veilspun, leaning more towards Veilspun.
I like every breed in some capacity.

But if I was tied to a chair and had to reply with an answer... it would be either Banescales or Veilspun, leaning more towards Veilspun.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 68