Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] We Just Don't Know
1 2 3 4 5 6
What if all the flights could plan a profit push all in the same week. No OOF support, just users doing their part for their own flight. The theme would be "us vs ____", like all the flights vs the shade, or the beastclan. It would be a usermade co-op PvE event. Not only would it help fund future conquest pushes but also make for some friendly competition and excitement for what otherwise would be a quiet week like this.

On paper it sounds nice, but it probably would be pretty hectic and shoot the fodder prices up to where no one is profiting. Hmm..
What if all the flights could plan a profit push all in the same week. No OOF support, just users doing their part for their own flight. The theme would be "us vs ____", like all the flights vs the shade, or the beastclan. It would be a usermade co-op PvE event. Not only would it help fund future conquest pushes but also make for some friendly competition and excitement for what otherwise would be a quiet week like this.

On paper it sounds nice, but it probably would be pretty hectic and shoot the fodder prices up to where no one is profiting. Hmm..
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
The chaotic part of my brain really wants to see how high the fodder floor would go now... Hmmmm.. Highest I remember it going was 15-16kt, but its been a while since I've kept an eye on it during a big dom push
The chaotic part of my brain really wants to see how high the fodder floor would go now... Hmmmm.. Highest I remember it going was 15-16kt, but its been a while since I've kept an eye on it during a big dom push
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
[quote name="NefariousKing" date="2019-10-05 17:32:04" ] What if all the flights could plan a profit push all in the same week. No OOF support, just users doing their part for their own flight. The theme would be "us vs ____", like all the flights vs the shade, or the beastclan. It would be a usermade co-op PvE event. Not only would it help fund future conquest pushes but also make for some friendly competition and excitement for what otherwise would be a quiet week like this. On paper it sounds nice, but it probably would be pretty hectic and shoot the fodder prices up to where no one is profiting. Hmm.. [/quote] E X A L T C E M B E R . . . please
NefariousKing wrote on 2019-10-05 17:32:04:

E X A L T C E M B E R . . .

please
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
*gasp* Could this be peace? [emoji=crystal ball][emoji=firework] [size=1] (lol) [/size]
*gasp*
Could this be peace?

(lol)
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
What is this? It's profit O'clock! The perfect opportunity to focus on building up personal funds w' the magic of fodder training. (You also profit -usually more, in fact - as a sender during most conquests, but it's almost two in the morning and thinking is for the awake). In all seriousness, I'd like a collective profit push one week between the flights; not trying to top the leaderboard, just an opportunity for everybody to gather funds for future raffles at one time. Although, I have a feeling that may turn out to be trickier to organize than it sounds. [quote name="NefariousKing" date="2019-10-05 17:32:04" ] What if all the flights could plan a profit push all in the same week. No OOF support, just users doing their part for their own flight. The theme would be "us vs ____", like all the flights vs the shade, or the beastclan. It would be a usermade co-op PvE event. Not only would it help fund future conquest pushes but also make for some friendly competition and excitement for what otherwise would be a quiet week like this. On paper it sounds nice, but it probably would be pretty hectic and shoot the fodder prices up to where no one is profiting. Hmm.. [/quote] It seems I was beaten to the idea-! I'm glad I'm not babbling on about something silly. That being said, I suspect it would attract a substantial amount of interest within the community.
What is this? It's profit O'clock! The perfect opportunity to focus on building up personal funds w' the magic of fodder training. (You also profit -usually more, in fact - as a sender during most conquests, but it's almost two in the morning and thinking is for the awake).

In all seriousness, I'd like a collective profit push one week between the flights; not trying to top the leaderboard, just an opportunity for everybody to gather funds for future raffles at one time. Although, I have a feeling that may turn out to be trickier to organize than it sounds.
NefariousKing wrote on 2019-10-05 17:32:04:

It seems I was beaten to the idea-! I'm glad I'm not babbling on about something silly. That being said, I suspect it would attract a substantial amount of interest within the community.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I'm sure the consistently waning interest in dom has absolutely nothing to do with the completely unbalanced and no longer fit-for-purpose dom mechanics, though. [emoji=coatl deadpan size=2]
I'm sure the consistently waning interest in dom has absolutely nothing to do with the completely unbalanced and no longer fit-for-purpose dom mechanics, though.

Tidelord search party. All flights send as many dragons as they can to their deity of choice, to aid in the search.
Tidelord search party. All flights send as many dragons as they can to their deity of choice, to aid in the search.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
FREE FOR A ---

That'd be absolutely chaotic.
I love chaos.
FREE FOR A ---

That'd be absolutely chaotic.
I love chaos.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
I would adore an all-out dominance brawl
I would adore an all-out dominance brawl
As someone who wasn't around for the first couple I'd love another Battle of the First Four/any sort of competition without outside help allowed, but as a college student my schedule begs for mercy ahahah
As someone who wasn't around for the first couple I'd love another Battle of the First Four/any sort of competition without outside help allowed, but as a college student my schedule begs for mercy ahahah
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6