Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many Scattersights do you have left?
1 2 3 4
5, I think. I doubt I'll use them.
5, I think. I doubt I'll use them.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I had over 60 but I used them all bar one which I put in my vault. I didn't get anything better than rare. I found the whole event frustrating as heck.
I had over 60 but I used them all bar one which I put in my vault. I didn't get anything better than rare. I found the whole event frustrating as heck.
April showers bring forth May flowers
20 right now. Used up some.
20 right now. Used up some.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
0. Used/sold them all.
0. Used/sold them all.
m87ieVe.png
I have 1, and I have it on the AH for 1kg because why not, I'm never going to use it [quote name="April" date="2019-10-05 12:58:54" ] I had over 60 but I used them all bar one which I put in my vault. I didn't get anything better than rare. I found the whole event frustrating as heck. [/quote] Same thing. That event was just frustrating and pointless to me, and only one of my dragons truly benefited from having their eyes change (from Common to Unusual)
I have 1, and I have it on the AH for 1kg because why not, I'm never going to use it
April wrote on 2019-10-05 12:58:54:
Same thing. That event was just frustrating and pointless to me, and only one of my dragons truly benefited from having their eyes change (from Common to Unusual)
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
26. Used one on my progen, got the eyes I wanted on the first go. Kind of want to scatter some other dragons' eyes but since the scatters are a finite resource, I'm not sure if I dare to use them.
26. Used one on my progen, got the eyes I wanted on the first go. Kind of want to scatter some other dragons' eyes but since the scatters are a finite resource, I'm not sure if I dare to use them.
5mDnfD3.png

I was going through a period of inactivity when they were released and didn't really care to use the free one so I sold it. Looking back, I'm really kicking myself for not investing in making more of them. >:0

I was going through a period of inactivity when they were released and didn't really care to use the free one so I sold it. Looking back, I'm really kicking myself for not investing in making more of them. >:0
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
0 - I sold all of mine during the event. In hindsight, I wish I had invested in them.
0 - I sold all of mine during the event. In hindsight, I wish I had invested in them.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
4, I'm probably going to sell them later though.
4, I'm probably going to sell them later though.
i really like star wars ok
1 2 3 4