Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yeti brawlers
look at this guy [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16243.png[/img] he is swole do he really need those shields??
look at this guy

16243.png

he is swole

do he really need those shields??
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
They are the shields of whatever hes slain.
193.png
194.png
5198.png
[quote name="Joeydragonz" date="2019-10-02 11:46:28" ] They are the shields of whatever hes slain. [/quote] Yup, nice trophy collection.
Joeydragonz wrote on 2019-10-02 11:46:28:

Yup, nice trophy collection.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[quote name="Orodruin" date="2019-10-02 11:47:14" ] [quote name="Joeydragonz" date="2019-10-02 11:46:28" ] They are the shields of whatever hes slain. [/quote] Yup, nice trophy collection. [/quote] oh my, didnt even think of that aha
Orodruin wrote on 2019-10-02 11:47:14:
Joeydragonz wrote on 2019-10-02 11:46:28:

Yup, nice trophy collection.
oh my, didnt even think of that aha
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
gotta look fancy in fight
gotta look fancy in fight
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
How else are you gonna bash somethin' spiky?
How else are you gonna bash somethin' spiky?
I mean they can still be protective. Against arrows, for example. They might not do much to yeti, but I'd imagine having toothpicks in your arm would be kinda annoying.
I mean they can still be protective. Against arrows, for example. They might not do much to yeti, but I'd imagine having toothpicks in your arm would be kinda annoying.
They are elbow pads, please be nice, you know how horrible it is to hit that weird part of your elbow in that weird way on the edge of a table or doorframe :(
They are elbow pads, please be nice, you know how horrible it is to hit that weird part of your elbow in that weird way on the edge of a table or doorframe :(
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Nice wristlets
Nice wristlets
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[img]https://i.imgur.com/aPA9jAd.png[/img] He just wanted some merch.
aPA9jAd.png
He just wanted some merch.
unknown-2.png