Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick question for you
1 2 3 4
What do you have an easier time getting your hands on? Treasure or gems?
What do you have an easier time getting your hands on? Treasure or gems?
definitely treasure, for me. exalting is my main source of income.
definitely treasure, for me. exalting is my main source of income.
UnyqHqE.png
Treasure. By far. I mean, everything you can do on site gives primarily treasure. Gems are a two-every-once-in-a-while thing if you aren't actively trading treasure/items for gems or buying them from the site, and you have to get treasure to trade for them with first, so.
Treasure. By far. I mean, everything you can do on site gives primarily treasure. Gems are a two-every-once-in-a-while thing if you aren't actively trading treasure/items for gems or buying them from the site, and you have to get treasure to trade for them with first, so.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Treasures!

So much gameplay and stuff gives you treasure.

Unless you use actual cash or get an egg drop every day to sell, you won't get gems as fast. You'd have to continuously sell stuff or as stated above trade gems actively each day to get some from other players.

There is also the exception of if you sell UMAs which I don't so not likely to happen.
Treasures!

So much gameplay and stuff gives you treasure.

Unless you use actual cash or get an egg drop every day to sell, you won't get gems as fast. You'd have to continuously sell stuff or as stated above trade gems actively each day to get some from other players.

There is also the exception of if you sell UMAs which I don't so not likely to happen.
Gems, actually, since I sell most of my stuff in gems. It sells quicker that way.
Gems, actually, since I sell most of my stuff in gems. It sells quicker that way.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Gems! I sell everything for gems; I only ever have treasure when people ask to do payments with it or I sit down to do fairgrounds~
Gems! I sell everything for gems; I only ever have treasure when people ask to do payments with it or I sit down to do fairgrounds~
gL8gG09.png
treasure! 75kt per day, at least. gems only tend to come when i coli and something nice drops.
treasure! 75kt per day, at least. gems only tend to come when i coli and something nice drops.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Treasure usually. Unless I sell something big in which case usually gems
Treasure usually. Unless I sell something big in which case usually gems
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Gems, I also hold onto them better.
Gems, I also hold onto them better.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Treasure.
Treasure.