Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vaulting everything for Coli quest?
1 2
There are a few specific items (the bleeping Delicate Bat Wings, boss familiars, etc.) that I know at some point I'm going to be grinding and grinding for, and I kind of want to see what I pick up along the way while I'm searching. The easiest way to actually see seems obvious--vault everything and see what ends up in my hoard--but then I'd have to sort through everything in my vault when I'm done.

Has anyone tried this? How obnoxious is it? Is there a better method out there?
There are a few specific items (the bleeping Delicate Bat Wings, boss familiars, etc.) that I know at some point I'm going to be grinding and grinding for, and I kind of want to see what I pick up along the way while I'm searching. The easiest way to actually see seems obvious--vault everything and see what ends up in my hoard--but then I'd have to sort through everything in my vault when I'm done.

Has anyone tried this? How obnoxious is it? Is there a better method out there?
I think I tried it once but I kinda just went 'meeeeerrrh' when I got to the first tab that doesn't have a 'select all' option.
I think I tried it once but I kinda just went 'meeeeerrrh' when I got to the first tab that doesn't have a 'select all' option.
...oh dear.

oh. oh dear.
...oh dear.

oh. oh dear.
Ok now I have to see how tedious it is.
Ok now I have to see how tedious it is.
I’m always shuttling stuff in and out
you NEED the Check All chrome browser add on or something similar
I’m always shuttling stuff in and out
you NEED the Check All chrome browser add on or something similar
Dragons am I right
Alright that could have been worse, but I say that mainly because I'm not vaulting my four pages worth of waterway familiars.

Also baldwin mats are annoying since you can't just click enter on the 'ok' messgage
Alright that could have been worse, but I say that mainly because I'm not vaulting my four pages worth of waterway familiars.

Also baldwin mats are annoying since you can't just click enter on the 'ok' messgage
@EmpyreaSol

Tab+Enter
@EmpyreaSol

Tab+Enter
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8
Oho thanks
@Lara8
Oho thanks
@EmpyreaSol

Sorry it came too late this time, lol. But it works in many places on the site where you can't just Enter out of the Okay popup.
@EmpyreaSol

Sorry it came too late this time, lol. But it works in many places on the site where you can't just Enter out of the Okay popup.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
i just vault important stuff and let absolutely everything else build up in my hoard
because you never know what'll be a HD task
i just vault important stuff and let absolutely everything else build up in my hoard
because you never know what'll be a HD task
1 2