Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I will never be this rich again
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Um how????!!!! How does ppl get this rich ;-; I can’t even afford my next lair expansion at 400kt ;-;
Um how????!!!! How does ppl get this rich ;-; I can’t even afford my next lair expansion at 400kt ;-;
kHExOMX.png
i had a million treasure
once
i had a million treasure
once

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
wow.. i want to be that rich someday. [emoji=gaoler star size=1] however, i probably wouldn't spend it on expansions... it always seems like such a waste to me ;w;
wow.. i want to be that rich someday.
however, i probably wouldn't spend it on expansions... it always seems like such a waste to me ;w;
UnyqHqE.png
@/3idolon oh, I've never know that the price for expansions capped at 170 lair spaces! With this info I decided to yeet all of my savings and get all of the spaces too![emoji=mirror star size=1] [s]Goodbye 12Mt[/s] 88V
@/3idolon oh, I've never know that the price for expansions capped at 170 lair spaces!

With this info I decided to yeet all of my savings and get all of the spaces too!
Goodbye 12Mt 88V
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Riyoke Congrats! Well you should have about 5 mil left, yes? [i]Plenty[/i] of money! [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
@Riyoke Congrats! Well you should have about 5 mil left, yes? Plenty of money!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
agg

lair space is my #1 problem i swwear

*causually buys ten more projects*
agg

lair space is my #1 problem i swwear

*causually buys ten more projects*
poem shop
writing prompts
@3iodolon uhh...Kinda[emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1], I just have 1M left buut I'll build It back up, I promise![emoji=mirror size=1]
@3iodolon uhh...Kinda, I just have 1M left buut I'll build It back up, I promise!
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
*cries in not good at saving up*

Teach me your ways I'm trying to save up for a 5-digit
*cries in not good at saving up*

Teach me your ways I'm trying to save up for a 5-digit
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Damn, it's impressive you saved up that much and held onto it! I get even 500k treasure and I go on a shopping spree, lol.
Damn, it's impressive you saved up that much and held onto it! I get even 500k treasure and I go on a shopping spree, lol.
PJb908Z.png
Damn, that's so much money... Wish I had the will to save up like this. But I don't. :D I have way too many gene projects to keep any bigger amount of money. I can't even think about getting a lair expansion, even though I should do it for the babies (and future babies) that are sitting in my hibernal den right now. Congrats on getting this much money. And getting them lair expansions. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Damn, that's so much money... Wish I had the will to save up like this. But I don't. :D I have way too many gene projects to keep any bigger amount of money. I can't even think about getting a lair expansion, even though I should do it for the babies (and future babies) that are sitting in my hibernal den right now.

Congrats on getting this much money. And getting them lair expansions.
CgtyAYW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7