Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Since Baldwin kept his pearl...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="ShadowWas" date="2020-10-27 16:29:19" ] Wait. oh. Guys. If the extra body parts fall off when a dragon changes breed... what happens to other excess parts? What happens to a spiral's leg- and arm-wings? What happens to an Imperial's antlers? A Wildclaw's foot-claws? A Tundra's coat? A male Ridgeback's nose?? What happens when a 6-limbed dragon is changed into a Banescale??? [/quote] In my lore, my female protagonist who was tundra kept her coat. My male protagonist kept his spikes
ShadowWas wrote on 2020-10-27 16:29:19:
Wait. oh. Guys.

If the extra body parts fall off when a dragon changes breed...

what happens to other excess parts? What happens to a spiral's leg- and arm-wings? What happens to an Imperial's antlers?
A Wildclaw's foot-claws?
A Tundra's coat?
A male Ridgeback's nose??

What happens when a 6-limbed dragon is changed into a Banescale???
In my lore, my female protagonist who was tundra kept her coat. My male protagonist kept his spikes
They went in like a tape measure. Same sound effect too.
[quote name="@PlagueMaw" date="2020-10-27 23:15:45" ] They went in like a tape measure. Same sound effect too. [/quote] I want you to know that I both heard and felt this. [i][b][u]WHY[/u][/b][/i]
@PlagueMaw wrote on 2020-10-27 23:15:45:

I want you to know that I both heard and felt this.

WHY
cL9yafY.gif
[quote name="Oranitha" date="2020-10-28 14:19:12" ] [quote name="@/PlagueMaw" date="2020-10-27 23:15:45" ] They went in like a tape measure. Same sound effect too. [/quote] I want you to know that I both heard and felt this. [i][b][u]WHY[/u][/b][/i] [/quote] My job here is done. [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Oranitha wrote on 2020-10-28 14:19:12:
@/PlagueMaw wrote on 2020-10-27 23:15:45:

I want you to know that I both heard and felt this.

WHY

My job here is done.
[quote name="Eisiamthegoddess" date="2020-10-27 19:34:01" ] He weaves his wiskers into the pillow the pearl resides in [/quote] Makes sense.
Eisiamthegoddess wrote on 2020-10-27 19:34:01:
He weaves his wiskers into the pillow the pearl resides in
Makes sense.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Personally, I think when a dragon changes breeds, their body just changes and nothing falls off. For Baldwin, his whiskers would just grow shorter and shorter until they disappeared into his snout.

Obviously, Baldwin heated his whiskers until they were stiff and uses them as chopsticks.
Personally, I think when a dragon changes breeds, their body just changes and nothing falls off. For Baldwin, his whiskers would just grow shorter and shorter until they disappeared into his snout.

Obviously, Baldwin heated his whiskers until they were stiff and uses them as chopsticks.
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
He made them into noodles
He made them into noodles
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
[quote name="TruthseekerSky6" date="2020-10-29 05:39:11" ] Personally, I think when a dragon changes breeds, their body just changes and nothing falls off. For Baldwin, his whiskers would just grow shorter and shorter until they disappeared into his snout. Obviously, Baldwin heated his whiskers until they were stiff and uses them as chopsticks. [/quote] Chopstick Baldwin
TruthseekerSky6 wrote on 2020-10-29 05:39:11:

Chopstick Baldwin
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
He turned them into a pretty necklace and used his remaining glowing nails as beads.
He turned them into a pretty necklace and used his remaining glowing nails as beads.
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
He used them as wicks to make some pretty snazzy cauldron candles
He used them as wicks to make some pretty snazzy cauldron candles
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11