Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Very first coli battle in a while, and
1 2
-I immediately get a plague egg??? Bruh moment?? [img]https://i.imgur.com/biCi1wQ.png[/img] Like I’ve been a bit out of fr for a while so I thought it’d be good to do some drakeharvest grinding, and this happens. Like ok rng... thank... you?
-I immediately get a plague egg??? Bruh moment??
biCi1wQ.png
Like I’ve been a bit out of fr for a while so I thought it’d be good to do some drakeharvest grinding, and this happens. Like ok rng... thank... you?
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Enjoy your new egg! Hatch or sell?
Enjoy your new egg! Hatch or sell?
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
@salvatoremundi probably sell, I need the gems for projects and absolutely don’t need another one lmao
@salvatoremundi probably sell, I need the gems for projects and absolutely don’t need another one lmao
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
@etui What project are you working on?
@etui What project are you working on?
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
@salvatoremundi oh god like 5 right now... I have them listed in priority in my hibernal den, razimus is currently 1st in line so I’m saving up for him right now. It’s a slow process but I’m getting somewhere ^_^
@salvatoremundi oh god like 5 right now... I have them listed in priority in my hibernal den, razimus is currently 1st in line so I’m saving up for him right now. It’s a slow process but I’m getting somewhere ^_^
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
@etui Good to hear! Need anything for the H-den?
@etui Good to hear! Need anything for the H-den?
:o
:o
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@salvatoremundi nothing right now, thank you for the offer though! [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
@salvatoremundi nothing right now, thank you for the offer though!
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
congrats! hope it'll help with your projects [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
congrats! hope it'll help with your projects
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
Coli decided to give you a welcome back gift c:
Coli decided to give you a welcome back gift c:
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x