Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vista Help
Alright sooo, recently I’ve gotten my dream dragon, (a swamp xxy g1) and obviously, since I’m spoiling him (got him a custom accent, apparel, and genes in record time), I want to make him my avatar dragon.
The only issue with that is I have absolutely no idea which vista to use. The mire fits well but it feels so bland to me :( I don’t have all the vistas but I’m 100% willing to try to get any of the suggested ones. I’d love the help! ;o;
Alright sooo, recently I’ve gotten my dream dragon, (a swamp xxy g1) and obviously, since I’m spoiling him (got him a custom accent, apparel, and genes in record time), I want to make him my avatar dragon.
The only issue with that is I have absolutely no idea which vista to use. The mire fits well but it feels so bland to me :( I don’t have all the vistas but I’m 100% willing to try to get any of the suggested ones. I’d love the help! ;o;
9oRPa8v.png
Herb Rack. [item=vista: herb rack]
Herb Rack.
Vista: Herb Rack
[i]wow[/i] I just wanna say that he's gorgeous and the Mire vista actually suits him well imo! Edit: I also agree that [item=vista: waterway ii] might work great as well!
wow I just wanna say that he's gorgeous and the Mire vista actually suits him well imo!

Edit: I also agree that Vista: Waterway II might work great as well!
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
[size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]i agree with [item=vista: herb rack] [size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]but you could also try [item=vista: bamboo falls] [item=vista: sandswept delta] [item=vista: waterway ii] [item=vista: rainy day] [item=vista: alchemical formula] [item=vista: swap stand] [item=vista: living stones]
i agree with Vista: Herb Rack but you could also try

Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Waterway II Vista: Rainy Day Vista: Alchemical Formula Vista: Swap Stand Vista: Living Stones
queen_katoe.gif
@Owlynx @Arukadia @QueenKatoe
Ahh I totally forgot this one existed! Its perfect honestly! Thank you guys so much for the suggestions ;o;
@Owlynx @Arukadia @QueenKatoe
Ahh I totally forgot this one existed! Its perfect honestly! Thank you guys so much for the suggestions ;o;
9oRPa8v.png