Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what if
if they do this, after staff pick their favorite scry they breed boston and hope then
raffle off the babies in roundsey or some other method
if they do this, after staff pick their favorite scry they breed boston and hope then
raffle off the babies in roundsey or some other method
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
i dont think its gonna happen honestly
i dont think its gonna happen honestly
anniversary_separator.png
That’d be cool, but doubt it-
That’d be cool, but doubt it-
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

the roundsey dragons dont have any parents
boston and hope have a bit of a long color difference ,the babies will look hideous
and how are we gonna know if they are the hatchlings of boston and hope unless they mention it somewhere which i dont think they will
the roundsey dragons dont have any parents
boston and hope have a bit of a long color difference ,the babies will look hideous
and how are we gonna know if they are the hatchlings of boston and hope unless they mention it somewhere which i dont think they will
anniversary_separator.png
arent all of the roundsey dragons g1
arent all of the roundsey dragons g1

Tailmon.gifOABX4Ak.gif Jg8HnSS.pngguil.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=18&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=137&auth=995e2097a8a52d14a8d903d0ffc922acbb6c2c32&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (One of the offspring possibilities whenever I put them both into the Forsee Progeny thing) I mean, it's not BAD. Could use a little bit of work but it's honestly kinda cool :>
progeny?body=18&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=137&auth=995e2097a8a52d14a8d903d0ffc922acbb6c2c32&dummyext=prev.png

(One of the offspring possibilities whenever I put them both into the Forsee Progeny thing)

I mean, it's not BAD. Could use a little bit of work but it's honestly kinda cool :>
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
I don't like the idea
I don't like the idea
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png