Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tidelord?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote=KrazKitCat] And finally, it taught me that sometimes your Tidelord uncle goes out to buy smokes one day but couldn't find ones that worked underwater and got so mad he disappeared forever. [/quote]
KrazKitCat wrote:
And finally, it taught me that sometimes your Tidelord uncle goes out to buy smokes one day but couldn't find ones that worked underwater and got so mad he disappeared forever.
[quote name="KrazKitCat" date="2019-09-04 17:35:17" ] [quote=KrazKitCat] And finally, it taught me that sometimes your Tidelord uncle goes out to buy smokes one day but couldn't find ones that worked underwater and got so mad he disappeared forever. [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="ProbablyLying" date="2019-09-03 20:49:11" ] Tidelord step out for cigrits back in 02. [/quote] YAAAAAAAAAASSSS. cigrits confirmed for tidelord
KrazKitCat wrote on 2019-09-04 17:35:17:
KrazKitCat wrote:
And finally, it taught me that sometimes your Tidelord uncle goes out to buy smokes one day but couldn't find ones that worked underwater and got so mad he disappeared forever.
ProbablyLying wrote on 2019-09-03 20:49:11:
Tidelord step out for cigrits back in 02.

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS. cigrits confirmed for tidelord
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
He hit the juul but it was full of shade
He hit the juul but it was full of shade
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
He went to bass pro shop and hasn't come back
He went to bass pro shop and hasn't come back
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
He has fallen into the river in lego city
ooBdJIk.png
where’d my dad go
where’d my dad go
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
his wife took the kids and left him so he got depressed and decided to leave his subjects.
his wife took the kids and left him so he got depressed and decided to leave his subjects.
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
tidelord is just roleplaying my dad
tidelord is just roleplaying my dad
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
[quote name="ecogoth" date="2020-03-07 08:59:36" ] He has fallen into the river in lego city [/quote] [b][i]HEY[/i][/b]
ecogoth wrote on 2020-03-07 08:59:36:
HEY
D7bKm3p.jpg
[quote name="Boosco" date="2020-03-07 13:17:54" ] [quote name="ecogoth" date="2020-03-07 08:59:36" ] He has fallen into the river in lego city [/quote] [b][i]HEY[/i][/b] [/quote] Build the helicopter and off to the rescue!
Boosco wrote on 2020-03-07 13:17:54:
ecogoth wrote on 2020-03-07 08:59:36:
HEY
Build the helicopter and off to the rescue!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9