Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OLD] Active Nest Rentals Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Hiruku" date="2019-09-13 00:51:20" ] Responded. I apologise for the lateness, had a baby. :) [/quote] Congratulations! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] [emoji=eternal youth size=1] [emoji=firework size=1]
Hiruku wrote on 2019-09-13 00:51:20:
Responded. I apologise for the lateness, had a baby. :)

Congratulations!
ca4nyRv.png1YB0OjO.pngeIK5iG7.pngtqGkHih.pnghelluva_boss.pngshe_ra.pngrnKnsgE.pngoaolHwW.pngll0CfnD.png11efmKl.pngMesq6uj.pngYMPbu9R.png
Activity Check Continued

Hello! If you have been pinged, I have not received a completed activity check form from you. Please fill out the form (link available on the original activity check post) before Sept. 18th to retain your position as a nest host with this service. Thank you!

@Jazzyleia
@JadeScarlet
@mistythecutekid
@Lonelylittlefox
@TheOrphaner
@Kayin
@Koriyan
@Serhild
@AbyssSlayer
@ohwowimcool
@ponds
@Nooty
@Sochy
Activity Check Continued

Hello! If you have been pinged, I have not received a completed activity check form from you. Please fill out the form (link available on the original activity check post) before Sept. 18th to retain your position as a nest host with this service. Thank you!

@Jazzyleia
@JadeScarlet
@mistythecutekid
@Lonelylittlefox
@TheOrphaner
@Kayin
@Koriyan
@Serhild
@AbyssSlayer
@ohwowimcool
@ponds
@Nooty
@Sochy
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
[quote name="Hiruku" date="2019-09-13 00:51:20" ] Responded. I apologise for the lateness, had a baby. :) [/quote] No worries, congrats!! ^^
Hiruku wrote on 2019-09-13 00:51:20:
Responded. I apologise for the lateness, had a baby. :)

No worries, congrats!! ^^
ahh, I'll be going on a semi-hiatus for a few months. Please remove me from the list. Thank you <3
ahh, I'll be going on a semi-hiatus for a few months. Please remove me from the list. Thank you <3
ZVpCPil.png
@Nooty

No problem, thanks for letting me know. If you ever want to re-join in the future, just shoot me a PM. ^^
@Nooty

No problem, thanks for letting me know. If you ever want to re-join in the future, just shoot me a PM. ^^
alright, thank you! <3
alright, thank you! <3
ZVpCPil.png
@absinthy here
@absinthy here
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
@JadeScarlet
@Hnai
@Claire
@LovelyDeeps

If you have been pinged, you have been moved from the backup list onto the main list for your flight!
@JadeScarlet
@Hnai
@Claire
@LovelyDeeps

If you have been pinged, you have been moved from the backup list onto the main list for your flight!
@ Everyone Well, it seems like everyone supported the lowering of time between pinging the main list and the backup list so it is now officially lowered from 24 hours down to 12 hours. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@ Everyone

Well, it seems like everyone supported the lowering of time between pinging the main list and the backup list so it is now officially lowered from 24 hours down to 12 hours.
@JaegerWolfTango

Hi there! Just letting you know that a member of Fire's main list decided to leave the service so I have bumped you up onto to the main list in their place. :)
@JaegerWolfTango

Hi there! Just letting you know that a member of Fire's main list decided to leave the service so I have bumped you up onto to the main list in their place. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8