Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why people make random friend requests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't think I've ever sent one at all?

having more friends than can fit on my profile (8) makes me really uncomfortable for some reason???? idk all the people I'm friends with (7) are ones I'm actually friends with or at least know
I don't think I've ever sent one at all?

having more friends than can fit on my profile (8) makes me really uncomfortable for some reason???? idk all the people I'm friends with (7) are ones I'm actually friends with or at least know
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
I like to friend people who I either: Like their lair, have a descendant of one of my dergs that they're doing something cool with, they're a friendly player, a player who's helped me out/I helped out
I like to friend people who I either: Like their lair, have a descendant of one of my dergs that they're doing something cool with, they're a friendly player, a player who's helped me out/I helped out
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I only send them to people who have no friends :(
I only send them to people who have no friends :(
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Friend of a friend, friend of a friend of a friend, must become friends with
e v e r y o n e
Friend of a friend, friend of a friend of a friend, must become friends with
e v e r y o n e
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
It’s super easy to misclick on mobile. I could see someone accidentally sending a request while scrolling through the forums.
It’s super easy to misclick on mobile. I could see someone accidentally sending a request while scrolling through the forums.
Never be afraid to ping me!
I send them really rarely, I may have sent 5 total in my 4+ years, but I receive a fine amount. I accept only if I've interacted with the person, if they send me a friend request, I tend to leave them a comment asking about what brought them to my lair to start a conversation but if I get no reply after that, DELET
I send them really rarely, I may have sent 5 total in my 4+ years, but I receive a fine amount. I accept only if I've interacted with the person, if they send me a friend request, I tend to leave them a comment asking about what brought them to my lair to start a conversation but if I get no reply after that, DELET
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I only friend people I've chatted with extensively, or I've gotten to know and they're pretty neat. That, or we follow each other on tumblr. I don't like bothering random people haha.
I only friend people I've chatted with extensively, or I've gotten to know and they're pretty neat. That, or we follow each other on tumblr. I don't like bothering random people haha.
74332c694ca06bf1ae3ceeac370ec53d30d44605.png
My friends are people who either
Adopted from me
I adopted from them
Or it's the one who introduced me to the game @Vader

I don't think I have sent any...

Vader, I only pinged you because I don't remember who sent one to who...
My friends are people who either
Adopted from me
I adopted from them
Or it's the one who introduced me to the game @Vader

I don't think I have sent any...

Vader, I only pinged you because I don't remember who sent one to who...
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
I do not.
I do not.
3PrXk2A.png
Nah, I don't make random requests. Personally don't see the point and I find it awkward. Most ppl on my friends list I added because I was acquainted with them online.
Nah, I don't make random requests. Personally don't see the point and I find it awkward. Most ppl on my friends list I added because I was acquainted with them online.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7