Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is it with my username
1 2 3 4 5
@Zlhzlh
Why did you choose your username, and how do you say it in your head? Curious. :^)
@Zlhzlh
Why did you choose your username, and how do you say it in your head? Curious. :^)
3PrXk2A.png
I pronounce Zlhzlh as "jzhill jzhill"

The JZH is like a mixture between a j, z, and s...

Then again, it could be jzlih jzlih.
I pronounce Zlhzlh as "jzhill jzhill"

The JZH is like a mixture between a j, z, and s...

Then again, it could be jzlih jzlih.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
@Shudder
1) i have no clue at all. it's just a buncha letters repeated that i like
2) i don't. simple.
@Shudder
1) i have no clue at all. it's just a buncha letters repeated that i like
2) i don't. simple.
At least you don’t have people with autocorrect calling me PotatoPips to the point where I never get pinged
At least you don’t have people with autocorrect calling me PotatoPips to the point where I never get pinged
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
@PopatoPips
yeah, honestly you've probably got it worst on the whole site because of autocorrects
still though, i'm glad many people tag me through quotes, because i can only imagine the amount of mis-pings due to 'is it an I or an l' (it's a l by the way)
@PopatoPips
yeah, honestly you've probably got it worst on the whole site because of autocorrects
still though, i'm glad many people tag me through quotes, because i can only imagine the amount of mis-pings due to 'is it an I or an l' (it's a l by the way)
@Zihzih I don’t think pings are caps sensitive, are they? If they aren’t then someone please make an announcement cause that would save a whole heck of trouble
@Zihzih I don’t think pings are caps sensitive, are they? If they aren’t then someone please make an announcement cause that would save a whole heck of trouble
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
@PopatoPips (guess what, it's the other one)
nope. i just do use pings as if they were because i feel it a good habit to get into.
@PopatoPips (guess what, it's the other one)
nope. i just do use pings as if they were because i feel it a good habit to get into.
eh I get that sometimes too
eh I get that sometimes too
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Why are people asking how it's spelled? It's literally right on screen for them too look at/CTRL+C CTRL+V
Why are people asking how it's spelled? It's literally right on screen for them too look at/CTRL+C CTRL+V
@Owlynx
People are having trouble because capital i and lowercase L looks kinda the same? Also I’m on mobile and it’s kinda hard to copypaste people’s usernames because it always seems to take me to their profile instead ;^;
@Owlynx
People are having trouble because capital i and lowercase L looks kinda the same? Also I’m on mobile and it’s kinda hard to copypaste people’s usernames because it always seems to take me to their profile instead ;^;
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
1 2 3 4 5