Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you could be any breed..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Spiral. No specific reason other than I like snakes
Spiral. No specific reason other than I like snakes
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
[quote name="StarkHarkness" date="2019-08-17 16:17:59" ] Tundra. I'm so forgetful. So, so forgetful. [/quote] @starkharkness Yeah. That’s all there really is to say about it for me, too.
StarkHarkness wrote on 2019-08-17 16:17:59:
Tundra. I'm so forgetful. So, so forgetful.

@starkharkness
Yeah. That’s all there really is to say about it for me, too.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
i'd wanna be a wildclaw. it's the perfect mix of dragon and velociraptor so why wouldn't i?
i'd wanna be a wildclaw. it's the perfect mix of dragon and velociraptor so why wouldn't i?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Ridgeback!! I've always loved their appearance :D Bogsneaks are a close second, though!
Ridgeback!! I've always loved their appearance :D Bogsneaks are a close second, though!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
Irl I'd be a skydancer, but my personality online tends to fit more as a spiral!
Irl I'd be a skydancer, but my personality online tends to fit more as a spiral!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
coatl: fashionable balls of fury... very suiting [emoji=coatl angry size=1]
coatl: fashionable balls of fury... very suiting
--------z5d4098d3b8e26.gif
jasmine !! - she---/-/ FR+2
early 2000s themed dragon collector
Definitely a Wildclaw or skydancer.
Definitely a Wildclaw or skydancer.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
I feel a Guardian would be mighty convenient. You get a varied diet, a big, strong stature, and the ability to be on land, in the air and in water.

On the other hand, Goalers... The idea of being a strong and efficient, land-based, almost robot-like being in its dedication to one thing, capable of doing said one thing, is a power trip that doesn't sound all that bad.
Also you get to walk around giddy in freezing temperatures fine and a dope set of moose-like horns. And moose are terrifying.
I feel a Guardian would be mighty convenient. You get a varied diet, a big, strong stature, and the ability to be on land, in the air and in water.

On the other hand, Goalers... The idea of being a strong and efficient, land-based, almost robot-like being in its dedication to one thing, capable of doing said one thing, is a power trip that doesn't sound all that bad.
Also you get to walk around giddy in freezing temperatures fine and a dope set of moose-like horns. And moose are terrifying.
xTLBQuX.png

I'd probably look like a bog more tough
with a spiral personality/attitude (I have ADHD so,,, yeah)
it can't end well

I'd probably look like a bog more tough
with a spiral personality/attitude (I have ADHD so,,, yeah)
it can't end well
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Skydancer. Then I could be tall.
Skydancer. Then I could be tall.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9