Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 93
@Andraya
I just received my gift package and I'm really happy with everything you chose! :'D
Can't wait to select a project for the scroll and the familiars already have homes ofc. XD
I hope you have a wonderful festive season and best of luck with NotN. ^^/
@Andraya
I just received my gift package and I'm really happy with everything you chose! :'D
Can't wait to select a project for the scroll and the familiars already have homes ofc. XD
I hope you have a wonderful festive season and best of luck with NotN. ^^/
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@TheCat Thank you so much for the apparel, I love what you chose! I’ve especially been wanting to get some of the starsilk sets for a while, I can’t wait to use them. Thank you again and very happy holidays!
@TheCat Thank you so much for the apparel, I love what you chose! I’ve especially been wanting to get some of the starsilk sets for a while, I can’t wait to use them. Thank you again and very happy holidays!
@Emikomo

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift! I loved every single part of it <3 I hope what you received was just as good, and happy holidays!
@Emikomo

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift! I loved every single part of it <3 I hope what you received was just as good, and happy holidays!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
o no I missed signups dang
o no I missed signups dang
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@ridill A Sprite?? Did you really give me a Sprite???? TvT [emoji=coatl star size=2] [emoji=coatl star size=2] [emoji=coatl star size=2] Thank you! Thank you so so much! I wish you happy holidays!
@ridill
A Sprite?? Did you really give me a Sprite???? TvT

Thank you! Thank you so so much! I wish you happy holidays!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@SaintMotel Gosh, thank you so much for the gifts!! I appreciate the gene scrolls and apparel so much, I am just that much closer to completing a few of my dragons languishing in G1 limbo ^v^

Also, happy NotN! :D
@SaintMotel Gosh, thank you so much for the gifts!! I appreciate the gene scrolls and apparel so much, I am just that much closer to completing a few of my dragons languishing in G1 limbo ^v^

Also, happy NotN! :D
JBEajtP.gif
@Fringe

You're very welcome! I'm not very fashion savy so I'm glad you liked the silk bundles!

@FeeshyKette
Thank you so much for fueling my guardian love! I'll be sure to put the scrolls to good use on some of my dragons, thank you!
@Fringe

You're very welcome! I'm not very fashion savy so I'm glad you liked the silk bundles!

@FeeshyKette
Thank you so much for fueling my guardian love! I'll be sure to put the scrolls to good use on some of my dragons, thank you!
Thank you anonymous secret santa for the amazing gift. [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you anonymous secret santa for the amazing gift.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
Thank you so so much my wonderful Santa @Sharanay! You definitely went above and beyond – I never imagined to get so much and I´m so super happy right now.[emoji=familiar heart size=1] With the Gene Scrolls I can now finish all of my projects(only have to wait for the right hatchling with the right eyes from my breeding pair) and can spoil my dragons with the apparels and permababy my cuties.I have been thoroughly spoiled, and I feel so extremely grateful <3 Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart. I wish you a wonderful holiday season and also a huge thanks to all the people involved into making this SS event such a nice and wonderful experience. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you so so much my wonderful Santa @Sharanay! You definitely went above and beyond – I never imagined to get so much and I´m so super happy right now.

With the Gene Scrolls I can now finish all of my projects(only have to wait for the right hatchling with the right eyes from my breeding pair) and can spoil my dragons with the apparels and permababy my cuties.I have been thoroughly spoiled, and I feel so extremely grateful <3
Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.

I wish you a wonderful holiday season and also a huge thanks to all the people involved into making this SS event such a nice and wonderful experience.
@Garudyne

thank you so much for your lovely gifts! <3

I've already used the jaguar scroll on my girl Elysium (she's so close to being complete!), & I'll have a hard time deciding who to give the skydancer to. hope your gift was just as wonderful & happy holidays!
@Garudyne

thank you so much for your lovely gifts! <3

I've already used the jaguar scroll on my girl Elysium (she's so close to being complete!), & I'll have a hard time deciding who to give the skydancer to. hope your gift was just as wonderful & happy holidays!
lmBVOQT.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 93