Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What'd you get in your Joxbox?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bubble nymph!
I'm very happy with that
also some random accent to yeet

idk what to buy tho, I'd sell my token but I'd just use the cash to buy even more apparel so what's the point rly
Bubble nymph!
I'm very happy with that
also some random accent to yeet

idk what to buy tho, I'd sell my token but I'd just use the cash to buy even more apparel so what's the point rly
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
I got a Paper Fae Mask, but I didn't get a Prismatic Token. Should have taken a screenshot...

Edit: Opened the wrong thing.
I got a Paper Fae Mask, but I didn't get a Prismatic Token. Should have taken a screenshot...

Edit: Opened the wrong thing.
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-07-28 12:18:31" ] @Anourou *goes to glim/gloom till i drop* [/quote] Did that and I got a blight nymph and a token spent the token on them drapes everyone else bought xD Still haven't decided what to spend the token I brewed at the end of BSJ on...
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-07-28 12:18:31:
@Anourou
*goes to glim/gloom till i drop*

Did that and I got a blight nymph and a token
spent the token on them drapes everyone else bought xD

Still haven't decided what to spend the token I brewed at the end of BSJ on...
qDkA25S.png
@AiryAiry
Are you sure you opened a JoxBox? Fairly sure the Marva Masques aren't in that pool of items... In fact, you can get them from opening Iron and Gilded Chests.
@AiryAiry
Are you sure you opened a JoxBox? Fairly sure the Marva Masques aren't in that pool of items... In fact, you can get them from opening Iron and Gilded Chests.

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
A Cinder Nymph... Again... Nothing against the lil' cutie, but I have 3 already... -v-
A Cinder Nymph... Again... Nothing against the lil' cutie, but I have 3 already... -v-
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
[quote name="HedwigHufflepuff" date="2019-07-29 03:04:42" ] @AiryAiry Are you sure you opened a JoxBox? Fairly sure the Marva Masques aren't in that pool of items... In fact, you can get them from opening Iron and Gilded Chests. [/quote] Thank you so much! I opened the wrong thing. Good thing I didn't file a bug report.
HedwigHufflepuff wrote on 2019-07-29 03:04:42:
@AiryAiry
Thank you so much! I opened the wrong thing. Good thing I didn't file a bug report.
Something I already have. Two for two now!
Something I already have. Two for two now!
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
I got a [item=boulder nymph] and bought [item=twinkling stardrapes] because I'm weak
I got a Boulder Nymph and bought Twinkling Stardrapes because I'm weak
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
I got a Vista and then bought the stardrapes :)
I got a Vista and then bought the stardrapes :)
I got a [item=starlight guise]. Just glad it's not another familiar i already had XD
I got a Starlight Guise . Just glad it's not another familiar i already had XD
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9