Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | who just doesn't care abt the bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
for a while last year i was super into collecting the entire beastiary but quickly lost focus and motivation lol

i still make sure to buy every event familiar and keep new familiars from the coli but other than that don't go out of my way to fill the beastiary :p
for a while last year i was super into collecting the entire beastiary but quickly lost focus and motivation lol

i still make sure to buy every event familiar and keep new familiars from the coli but other than that don't go out of my way to fill the beastiary :p
At one point I had all of them (except 1), but then I stopped collecting and sold most. I don't regret it though; when I stopped worrying about missing out it was very freeing. I'm having more fun now [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
At one point I had all of them (except 1), but then I stopped collecting and sold most. I don't regret it though; when I stopped worrying about missing out it was very freeing. I'm having more fun now
UEKFohX.png
There are quite alot of familiars I would never get because I dont like their names or/and look (personal reasons,nothing to do with the actually artwork ) so I will never be able to have a full beastinary. ..and I am fine with it :D
There are quite alot of familiars I would never get because I dont like their names or/and look (personal reasons,nothing to do with the actually artwork ) so I will never be able to have a full beastinary. ..and I am fine with it :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I'm pretty casual about it. I collect familiars only because I'm after the chests, and once a familiar is maxed out, it goes into the Vault or gets attached to a dragon for aesthetic or lore reasons. I'm not working towards retired familiars, like the Sprites, and probably never will be -- it seems really stressful. Gem familiars have never been a priority for me either, since there are so many other things I'm more excited about spending gems on.

As for the Bestiary itself, I hardly ever use it. It's very badly set up and a right pain to navigate. I went through it once to compile the list of familiars I was missing, and since then I've been adding familiars to my wishlist as they're introduced on the site.
I'm pretty casual about it. I collect familiars only because I'm after the chests, and once a familiar is maxed out, it goes into the Vault or gets attached to a dragon for aesthetic or lore reasons. I'm not working towards retired familiars, like the Sprites, and probably never will be -- it seems really stressful. Gem familiars have never been a priority for me either, since there are so many other things I'm more excited about spending gems on.

As for the Bestiary itself, I hardly ever use it. It's very badly set up and a right pain to navigate. I went through it once to compile the list of familiars I was missing, and since then I've been adding familiars to my wishlist as they're introduced on the site.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-07-24 08:32:25" ] I like collecting familiars purely because I love hoarding things, and thats it. I hate the way the bestiary is setup though. Blegh. [/quote] Pretty much this! I have too many to manage, but because I'm a hoarder I put one of all my awakened ones in my vault and I transmute the tons of extras I get from coli.
Bloodwyrm wrote on 2019-07-24 08:32:25:
I like collecting familiars purely because I love hoarding things, and thats it. I hate the way the bestiary is setup though. Blegh.
Pretty much this! I have too many to manage, but because I'm a hoarder I put one of all my awakened ones in my vault and I transmute the tons of extras I get from coli.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I have other things that I have to take care of first before I start investing in my own Bestiary. Like accents and apparel.

And the dreaded lore
I have other things that I have to take care of first before I start investing in my own Bestiary. Like accents and apparel.

And the dreaded lore
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
I don't ever look at my bestiary, so.

Kudos to people who actually attempt to complete the thing, may I wish you luck in your ill-fated endeavors.
I don't ever look at my bestiary, so.

Kudos to people who actually attempt to complete the thing, may I wish you luck in your ill-fated endeavors.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

[quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-07-24 08:32:25" ] I like collecting familiars purely because I love hoarding things, and thats it. I hate the way the bestiary is setup though. Blegh. [/quote] Me basically. Could use 420 though.
Bloodwyrm wrote on 2019-07-24 08:32:25:
I like collecting familiars purely because I love hoarding things, and thats it. I hate the way the bestiary is setup though. Blegh.

Me basically. Could use 420 though.
XOxv5KE.png
i wish i didn't care about the bestiary :( i'd have a lot more finished dragons. and i've wasted so much time finding/buying and awakening them all lmao. lots of spare time at work but... i could have been like learning or reading a book or something lol.
i wish i didn't care about the bestiary :( i'd have a lot more finished dragons. and i've wasted so much time finding/buying and awakening them all lmao. lots of spare time at work but... i could have been like learning or reading a book or something lol.
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
I have 712 familiars. All I need are the REALLY hard ones to get, plus a couple bosses.

I MUST HAVE THEM.
I have 712 familiars. All I need are the REALLY hard ones to get, plus a couple bosses.

I MUST HAVE THEM.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8