Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what feature/revamp are you hoping for?
1 2 3 4
Bestiary revamp, please. I have so many keeper dragons it is getting hard to find things in the bestiary that I need.
Bestiary revamp, please. I have so many keeper dragons it is getting hard to find things in the bestiary that I need.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
id really like hatchling skins as well
and a sign that tells you if you awakened a familiar in the hoard
id really like hatchling skins as well
and a sign that tells you if you awakened a familiar in the hoard
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2019-07-17 09:28:57" ] We need a hoard revamp. We need one. [/quote] Yeah honestly we really do, more organisation and search options for everything. Personally I'd also like a way to differentiate between UM, fest, coli and other types of skin in both AH and hoard. What I want in terms of gameplay are more eye types and coli venue revamps :3
Lonin wrote on 2019-07-17 09:28:57:
We need a hoard revamp. We need one.
Yeah honestly we really do, more organisation and search options for everything.
Personally I'd also like a way to differentiate between UM, fest, coli and other types of skin in both AH and hoard.

What I want in terms of gameplay are more eye types and coli venue revamps :3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Also more ways to mass select things that aren't chests in areas besides materials. It is frustrating having to individually select everything to hoard sell.
Also more ways to mass select things that aren't chests in areas besides materials. It is frustrating having to individually select everything to hoard sell.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I'm looking forward to adventure mode
I'm looking forward to adventure mode
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
The next dragon breed
The next dragon breed
193.png
194.png
5198.png
Search buttons

Search buttons for the bestiary, the horde, the vault, anything else.

Also make a list of what clothing has come out for this site. How can I know what there is if there is no listing? What came out for Brightshine 2016? What clothes for Night of Nocturne? What clothes are cycled in and out of the Marketplace? I just found a sword in the treasure Marketplace!? Who knew that was there??
Search buttons

Search buttons for the bestiary, the horde, the vault, anything else.

Also make a list of what clothing has come out for this site. How can I know what there is if there is no listing? What came out for Brightshine 2016? What clothes for Night of Nocturne? What clothes are cycled in and out of the Marketplace? I just found a sword in the treasure Marketplace!? Who knew that was there??
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
[quote name="@Susinko" date="2019-07-17 10:12:30" ] Also make a list of what clothing has come out for this site. How can I know what there is if there is no listing? What came out for Brightshine 2016? What clothes for Night of Nocturne? What clothes are cycled in and out of the Marketplace? I just found a sword in the treasure Marketplace!? Who knew that was there?? [/quote] youre so right and this is a good idea. we need a catalogue section under "library". or even better something thats integrated with the dressing room for extra convenience.
@Susinko wrote on 2019-07-17 10:12:30:

youre so right and this is a good idea. we need a catalogue section under "library". or even better something thats integrated with the dressing room for extra convenience.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="Macchi" date="2019-07-17 08:53:03" ] map map map map [/quote]
Macchi wrote on 2019-07-17 08:53:03:
map map map map
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2019-07-17 10:22:39" ] [quote name="@Susinko" date="2019-07-17 10:12:30" ] Also make a list of what clothing has come out for this site. How can I know what there is if there is no listing? What came out for Brightshine 2016? What clothes for Night of Nocturne? What clothes are cycled in and out of the Marketplace? I just found a sword in the treasure Marketplace!? Who knew that was there?? [/quote] youre so right and this is a good idea. we need a catalogue section under "library". or even better something thats integrated with the dressing room for extra convenience. [/quote] That's a wonderful idea! Most of the time I type in random words (e.g. ruby, black, feather) hoping for something to come up that I'm looking for. I've only been here since February and finding out what clothing FR has (and where to find it) is incredibly difficult. If I see a nice piece on a dragon I have to.. [LIST] [*]Look up the dragon [*]Click on the apparel for the name (cell phone) [*]Copy name of apparel [*]Paste it into a fan site and find the info about where to find it [*]Find out it's from a holiday four years ago [*]Paste into the search box in the AH [*]Repeat [i]ad infinitum[/i] [/LIST] It's not fun and it's why so many of my perma-dragons are naked. If anyone asks why I just don't check the AH first, well you only want to fall for paying for a ruby teardrop bracelet for 56,000 treasure [i]once[/i].
vidoxi wrote on 2019-07-17 10:22:39:
@Susinko wrote on 2019-07-17 10:12:30:

youre so right and this is a good idea. we need a catalogue section under "library". or even better something thats integrated with the dressing room for extra convenience.

That's a wonderful idea! Most of the time I type in random words (e.g. ruby, black, feather) hoping for something to come up that I'm looking for. I've only been here since February and finding out what clothing FR has (and where to find it) is incredibly difficult.

If I see a nice piece on a dragon I have to..
  • Look up the dragon
  • Click on the apparel for the name (cell phone)
  • Copy name of apparel
  • Paste it into a fan site and find the info about where to find it
  • Find out it's from a holiday four years ago
  • Paste into the search box in the AH
  • Repeat ad infinitum

It's not fun and it's why so many of my perma-dragons are naked.

If anyone asks why I just don't check the AH first, well you only want to fall for paying for a ruby teardrop bracelet for 56,000 treasure once.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
1 2 3 4