Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What gene combo was all the rage when-
Iri/Shim or Butt/Glimmer, and a whole lotta Cry/Face/Gembond. I really wanted the latter when I first joined (I saw them as “fancy dragons”) and a kind soul quickly gave me this lil buddy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19693002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196931/19693002_350.png[/img] [/url]
Iri/Shim or Butt/Glimmer, and a whole lotta Cry/Face/Gembond. I really wanted the latter when I first joined (I saw them as “fancy dragons”) and a kind soul quickly gave me this lil buddy:

19693002_350.png

aKHNXwM.png
Pinstripe/Trail/Ghost. Pin/Tra came out a month before I joined, and Ghost came out the day after. It's pretty ugly imao, but it was new so it SOLD LIKE HECK
Pinstripe/Trail/Ghost. Pin/Tra came out a month before I joined, and Ghost came out the day after. It's pretty ugly imao, but it was new so it SOLD LIKE HECK
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
Oof, I still have a Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer breeding pair.

I don't really remember what was popular 4 years ago? I know IriShim and CryFace were at least somewhat popular, but other than that I honestly don't know.
Oof, I still have a Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer breeding pair.

I don't really remember what was popular 4 years ago? I know IriShim and CryFace were at least somewhat popular, but other than that I honestly don't know.
Iridescent/shimmer/circuit was all the rage at first, then suddenly crystal/facet was everywhere!
Iridescent/shimmer/circuit was all the rage at first, then suddenly crystal/facet was everywhere!
I remember Iri/Shim/Circuit only because three of the first four dragons I bought had the combo, but when I was able to really get into the game, Cry/Face/Glim seemed to be the major thing. Kinda makes me want to get a couple dragons with the genes for nostalgia's sake.
I remember Iri/Shim/Circuit only because three of the first four dragons I bought had the combo, but when I was able to really get into the game, Cry/Face/Glim seemed to be the major thing. Kinda makes me want to get a couple dragons with the genes for nostalgia's sake.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
iri/shim so that's still the majority of my lair lol
iri/shim so that's still the majority of my lair lol
I'm also with the irishimcircuit crew, but I also remember triples being worth way more than they are now. I had a triple magenta tundra tiger/freckle/crackle pair that sold way better than you'd ever expect... Same for clown/freckle/crackle in crimson.

Seafoam as a component in pastel dragons was also pretty common, since at the time the shadow color wasn't as bright green as it is now. I'd use Pistachio if I was making that kind of pair today though.
I'm also with the irishimcircuit crew, but I also remember triples being worth way more than they are now. I had a triple magenta tundra tiger/freckle/crackle pair that sold way better than you'd ever expect... Same for clown/freckle/crackle in crimson.

Seafoam as a component in pastel dragons was also pretty common, since at the time the shadow color wasn't as bright green as it is now. I'd use Pistachio if I was making that kind of pair today though.
Starcon, of course. Or starbee. I'm newer! The hype has died down a little though.
Starcon, of course. Or starbee. I'm newer! The hype has died down a little though.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
I don't remember what combo was popular, but Glimmer was released a month after I joined, and I know that was wildly popular. Probably Iri/Shim/Glim.
I don't remember what combo was popular, but Glimmer was released a month after I joined, and I know that was wildly popular. Probably Iri/Shim/Glim.
lGriifT.png
When I joined, there was lots of Crystal/Facet/Glimmer and Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer, especially on Coatls. Falcon had just come out, along with Bogsneaks, so any XXX bogsneaks were huge.
When I joined, there was lots of Crystal/Facet/Glimmer and Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer, especially on Coatls. Falcon had just come out, along with Bogsneaks, so any XXX bogsneaks were huge.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
jYG68HT.png tWfSaVj.png