Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Light or Arcane flight?
1 2 3
@CrashingKittens the community is very friendly! not as much as other flights, maybe (I have a friend in Earth and they’re pretty much like family there), but it’s very helpful! We have a lot of Light-exclusive services, especially regarding dominance. We also love money, and last time I checked, we’re the richest flight by FAR. Our aesthetic, pretty eyes, high dominance positions and overall work drive make us a pretty good flight, overall! JOIN US

I see that you’ve joined Arcane, but if you ever change your mind, Light will gladly welcome you ;)
@CrashingKittens the community is very friendly! not as much as other flights, maybe (I have a friend in Earth and they’re pretty much like family there), but it’s very helpful! We have a lot of Light-exclusive services, especially regarding dominance. We also love money, and last time I checked, we’re the richest flight by FAR. Our aesthetic, pretty eyes, high dominance positions and overall work drive make us a pretty good flight, overall! JOIN US

I see that you’ve joined Arcane, but if you ever change your mind, Light will gladly welcome you ;)
@calabazitos if i ever rack up 1500 gems then light will definitely be my next visit :)
@calabazitos if i ever rack up 1500 gems then light will definitely be my next visit :)
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
1 2 3