Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if the shade was a collective
1 2
Assimilate?
Assimilate?
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
Assimilation Apple
Assimilation Apple
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
We are the Shade.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

I’m not sure if I should be sad or delighted that other people made the reference before me
We are the Shade.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

I’m not sure if I should be sad or delighted that other people made the reference before me
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
Assimilate
Assimilate
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
The Hivemind thrives.
The Hivemind thrives.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the eleven and dragonkind were in the wrong here, as they have been before: [quote=Beastclans On The Rise] Dragonkind was [b]forged to war and claim territory in the name of its eleven patrons[/b]. [b]These giants tore through beastclan lands[/b], their elemental magics and titanic size too great to stand against. Nations that had taken generations to build were obliterated and remade into wyrm caverns and roosts. [b]Many clans were completely decimated.[/b] Those that remained were isolated from their bretheren. The beastclans were forced into hiding. The dark, inhospitable reaches of the land became safeholds and refuges. [b]How could they hope to challenge such a monstrous foe...?[/b][/quote] dragons, (in canon lore, at least), are definitely not the good guys in this story. so could the gods have done the same thing to the shade?
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the eleven and dragonkind were in the wrong here, as they have been before:

Beastclans On The Rise wrote:
Dragonkind was forged to war and claim territory in the name of its eleven patrons. These giants tore through beastclan lands, their elemental magics and titanic size too great to stand against. Nations that had taken generations to build were obliterated and remade into wyrm caverns and roosts. Many clans were completely decimated. Those that remained were isolated from their bretheren. The beastclans were forced into hiding. The dark, inhospitable reaches of the land became safeholds and refuges.

How could they hope to challenge such a monstrous foe...?

dragons, (in canon lore, at least), are definitely not the good guys in this story. so could the gods have done the same thing to the shade?
Gy5sOWI.png
1 2