Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm so sorry, tundras
1 2 3 4
[quote=BREAKING NEWS][i]THIS JUST IN: PETA IS CURRENTLY STORMING A DRAGON PET SITE "FLIGHT RISING" IN A FIT OF OUTRAGE OVER TREATMENT OF THE "TUNDRA DRAGONS" THAT ROAM THE WEBSITE. USER REPORTS HAVE REVEALED THAT THESE POOR DRAGONS HAVE BEEN MISTREATED, FREQUENTLY SUFFERING FROM OVERHEATING AND BEING FORCED TO FIGHT AGAINST OTHER DRAGONS. THIS IS JENNA FROM CHANNEL 11 NEWS HERE WITH A FIRSTHAND ACCOUNT FROM ONE OF THESE PLAYERS. LETS SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY:[/i] "HELLO, IV'E BEEN INFORMED YOU KEEP "TUNDRAS" (HEAVILY FURRED ANIMALS) IN A BIOME KNOWN FOR EXTREME HEAT AND VOLCANIC ACTIVITY. IS THIS TRUE? WHY DO YOU ALLOW THESE CREATURES TO OVERHEAT LIKE THIS AND SUFFER FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THEIR MISERABLE EXISTENCES? WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THE MORAL SIDE OF THIS HOBBY? WHY DO YOU MISTREAT THEM?" "they're.. uh.. pretty?" "THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS. THIS IS JENNA FROM CHANNEL 11 NEWS SIGNING OFF. SEE YOU NEXT TIME!"
BREAKING NEWS wrote:
THIS JUST IN: PETA IS CURRENTLY STORMING A DRAGON PET SITE "FLIGHT RISING" IN A FIT OF OUTRAGE OVER TREATMENT OF THE "TUNDRA DRAGONS" THAT ROAM THE WEBSITE. USER REPORTS HAVE REVEALED THAT THESE POOR DRAGONS HAVE BEEN MISTREATED, FREQUENTLY SUFFERING FROM OVERHEATING AND BEING FORCED TO FIGHT AGAINST OTHER DRAGONS.

THIS IS JENNA FROM CHANNEL 11 NEWS HERE WITH A FIRSTHAND ACCOUNT FROM ONE OF THESE PLAYERS. LETS SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY:

"HELLO, IV'E BEEN INFORMED YOU KEEP "TUNDRAS" (HEAVILY FURRED ANIMALS) IN A BIOME KNOWN FOR EXTREME HEAT AND VOLCANIC ACTIVITY. IS THIS TRUE? WHY DO YOU ALLOW THESE CREATURES TO OVERHEAT LIKE THIS AND SUFFER FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THEIR MISERABLE EXISTENCES? WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THE MORAL SIDE OF THIS HOBBY? WHY DO YOU MISTREAT THEM?"

"they're.. uh.. pretty?"

"THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS. THIS IS JENNA FROM CHANNEL 11 NEWS SIGNING OFF. SEE YOU NEXT TIME!"
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
My tundra co-leader spends most of his time in his burrow den, but he also shaves his fur down to keep cool. Especially when he'll end up in battle; don't want to risk overheating!
My tundra co-leader spends most of his time in his burrow den, but he also shaves his fur down to keep cool. Especially when he'll end up in battle; don't want to risk overheating!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I imagine tundras crop their fur in the warmer climates and spend a lot of time underground or in water.

Im pretty sure the tundra in the bounty of the elements fire story was described as having cropped fur, so it's probably quite common for tundras in any hot place to cut or shave their coats.
I imagine tundras crop their fur in the warmer climates and spend a lot of time underground or in water.

Im pretty sure the tundra in the bounty of the elements fire story was described as having cropped fur, so it's probably quite common for tundras in any hot place to cut or shave their coats.
ca4nyRv.pngrcLDXY6.pngxCVbB5p.png
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
(quentintarantino)
*suddenly happy to be in water, no cruelty there oh nooo nono*

*resident fire ridgeback screeching helplessly in the distance*
*suddenly happy to be in water, no cruelty there oh nooo nono*

*resident fire ridgeback screeching helplessly in the distance*
66MHIIb.png
Temper Temper has a tundra living in the Ashfall Waste! [quote]The pair made their way to a rocky alcove, away from the furious mob. They were joined not long after by Haemil's apprentice, a lightning-fast fae named Ventrik, and their mutual friend, [b]Howle, a burly tundra dragon with cropped black-tipped fur.[/b][/quote] You could canon your tundras also have cropped fur too! Or since Sornieth is at the technological level of the 1940's earth equivalent, AC is a thing! They can at least be comfortable indoors!
Temper Temper has a tundra living in the Ashfall Waste!
Quote:
The pair made their way to a rocky alcove, away from the furious mob. They were joined not long after by Haemil's apprentice, a lightning-fast fae named Ventrik, and their mutual friend, Howle, a burly tundra dragon with cropped black-tipped fur.

You could canon your tundras also have cropped fur too! Or since Sornieth is at the technological level of the 1940's earth equivalent, AC is a thing! They can at least be comfortable indoors!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Good thing the only tundra i had in my lair when i vacationed to fire was a ghost
Good thing the only tundra i had in my lair when i vacationed to fire was a ghost
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
What about Flamebebes? [emoji=tundra scared size=2] Poor fire tundras....
What about Flamebebes?

Poor fire tundras....
Cinus_small.png
My clan was founded by tundras and has only ever been in warm climates... oops
My clan was founded by tundras and has only ever been in warm climates... oops
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
solution: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587820726522740743/593552015611789353/shaved_tundra.png[/img]
solution:
shaved_tundra.png
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Kitsicles

Oh god no, what have you created?
@Kitsicles

Oh god no, what have you created?
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png