Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hoardselling
1 2 3
i hoardsell everything (except apparel). getting cheap money is a must!
i hoardsell everything (except apparel). getting cheap money is a must!
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
How often do you hoardsell?
Every few weeks or whenever I feel like I need that precious cash^^

Do you sell everything (food, materials, familiars etc.) ?
No food, no fams, no stuff friends could need, only useless mats/other

What items do you not hoardsell?
I keep a stack of each and won't hoardsell useful things, or things i know i'd get a good amount cash more when sold in AH

How much have you earned after a nice hoard cleaning?
Uhm, i am not sure tbh. It's most of the time around 300+kt, while i usually grind a lot in Coli.

Do you prefer using the AH to check for swipp/baldwin prices before selling?
I am too lazy for that, i am only sniping/flipping the big stuff ;3

Do you check on Crim often?
Nope, only every now and then.
Every few weeks or whenever I feel like I need that precious cash^^

No food, no fams, no stuff friends could need, only useless mats/other

I keep a stack of each and won't hoardsell useful things, or things i know i'd get a good amount cash more when sold in AH

Uhm, i am not sure tbh. It's most of the time around 300+kt, while i usually grind a lot in Coli.

I am too lazy for that, i am only sniping/flipping the big stuff ;3

Nope, only every now and then.
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

That's awesome OP! :)
Sadly, I hoard sell quite often since I'm always out of money. xD

o3o But, I'm going to do like a months time and see how much I can get. :3
That's awesome OP! :)
Sadly, I hoard sell quite often since I'm always out of money. xD

o3o But, I'm going to do like a months time and see how much I can get. :3
@greaticy
The first time I did a mass hoardsell I got about two, or three hundred kt. It was gone just as fast for gaoler genes, but at least I was able to manage it.
Every few hours, or sometimes once a day is when I hoardsell.

I keep insects, seafood, and meat, and sell mostly the plants, materials, and "other", familiars get sold only when I'm short by three or four thousand.

Nope, and Swipp might as well not exist as far as I'm concerned, their stuff is too expensive, both in treasure and materials. Because of that, I can't be bothered to take the time and auction off crap that Swipp needs.

Crim has too much stuff already, I don't check her often.

@greaticy
The first time I did a mass hoardsell I got about two, or three hundred kt. It was gone just as fast for gaoler genes, but at least I was able to manage it.
Every few hours, or sometimes once a day is when I hoardsell.

I keep insects, seafood, and meat, and sell mostly the plants, materials, and "other", familiars get sold only when I'm short by three or four thousand.

Nope, and Swipp might as well not exist as far as I'm concerned, their stuff is too expensive, both in treasure and materials. Because of that, I can't be bothered to take the time and auction off crap that Swipp needs.

Crim has too much stuff already, I don't check her often.

H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)

every few months - if ive been blitzing through the coliseum
if not, then even longer than that

food - never
familiars - eh.... sometimes, i get sadistic pleasure in melting them in baldie's cauldron
unless i need the item for swipp, it gets sold

^ food

often in the 300Kt area
coli is great for earning money if you apply yourself to it

nope - i keep it to use myself or flat out sell

when i do a hoard sell - i want everything (minus food) gone. i cba to wait several days etc for the slight chance that the items might sell

eh... not often really

if i blitzed through coli (usually through trying to do some challenges) then i might pop by each day
but if i havent bothered doing that in a while, then nah

every few months - if ive been blitzing through the coliseum
if not, then even longer than that

food - never
familiars - eh.... sometimes, i get sadistic pleasure in melting them in baldie's cauldron
unless i need the item for swipp, it gets sold

^ food

often in the 300Kt area
coli is great for earning money if you apply yourself to it

nope - i keep it to use myself or flat out sell

when i do a hoard sell - i want everything (minus food) gone. i cba to wait several days etc for the slight chance that the items might sell

eh... not often really

if i blitzed through coli (usually through trying to do some challenges) then i might pop by each day
but if i havent bothered doing that in a while, then nah
For "I Know That Reference", all dragons (minus Level 25s & Fodders) are fandergs within my lair :)
I hoardsold some stuff last night and made about 50k. In the past I used to clear out basically every material and trinket, but these days you never know when something will become useful for crafting- so now as long as I have at least a full stack of 99 items, I'll hoardsell the extras.

I don't hoardsell food, apparel, or familiars.

I don't check AH prices unless I'm actually planning to, y'know, list a thing on the AH. The great thing about hoardselling is it's fast and effortless. And I don't bother with Crim.
I hoardsold some stuff last night and made about 50k. In the past I used to clear out basically every material and trinket, but these days you never know when something will become useful for crafting- so now as long as I have at least a full stack of 99 items, I'll hoardsell the extras.

I don't hoardsell food, apparel, or familiars.

I don't check AH prices unless I'm actually planning to, y'know, list a thing on the AH. The great thing about hoardselling is it's fast and effortless. And I don't bother with Crim.

Depends. Sometimes, I only hoard sell after a month or two. If I'm doing certain coliseum challenges, I'll hoard sell after every challenge to keep track of my total earned income.

Pretty much. I'm far too lazy to throw everything up on the AH, except for apparel.

Eggs, Eliminates, Berserkers, Hastes, Rallys, Saps and anything that gets put into the specialty tab (genes, vistas, etc).

I hoard sold my massive three-month collection right before gaolers released and got around 7 million treasure for it.

Only for items I immediately recognize as being for Swipp/Baldwin. I don't go looking up every single item though, so I miss out on a lot of potential profits but I really don't care.

Not really.

All that said, I will first throw food up on the AH. But most of my familiars get converted into hoarsold treasure... though I should start just popping them up on the AH, I'm just so laaaazy. xD

Depends. Sometimes, I only hoard sell after a month or two. If I'm doing certain coliseum challenges, I'll hoard sell after every challenge to keep track of my total earned income.

Pretty much. I'm far too lazy to throw everything up on the AH, except for apparel.

Eggs, Eliminates, Berserkers, Hastes, Rallys, Saps and anything that gets put into the specialty tab (genes, vistas, etc).

I hoard sold my massive three-month collection right before gaolers released and got around 7 million treasure for it.

Only for items I immediately recognize as being for Swipp/Baldwin. I don't go looking up every single item though, so I miss out on a lot of potential profits but I really don't care.

Not really.

All that said, I will first throw food up on the AH. But most of my familiars get converted into hoarsold treasure... though I should start just popping them up on the AH, I'm just so laaaazy. xD
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
Barely, if at all.

No, eggs mostly thru AH

Apparel, Familiars(I have 30 pages of familiars x.x I have a problem...)

between 10k - 900k depending on what it is I'm selling.

I check the AH anytime I plan to sell something.

If I remember to I do.
Barely, if at all.

No, eggs mostly thru AH

Apparel, Familiars(I have 30 pages of familiars x.x I have a problem...)

between 10k - 900k depending on what it is I'm selling.

I check the AH anytime I plan to sell something.

If I remember to I do.
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
Never, I think the last time I hoardsold was October 2013. The main reason I don't hoardsell is because; 1. Reducing it at Baldwin's nets a lot more, and 2. You never know when a new Baldwin recipe or Swipp swap is released (or something like the Hibernal Den) which causes the prices of previously seemingly useless items to skyrocket.
Wait, I lied! I actually sold about 300kt worth of fragment battle stones two years ago.

Nothing anymore, see above.

Everything!

The battle stones was 300kt, the other stuff I sold during my first few months, I don't recall. But I do keep a spreadsheet of what I have now, and if I were to hoardsell everything, I'd get a little over 77.5 million treasure

Funnily enough, despite my aforementioned reasons for not hoardselling, I do not check the AH often enough to actually sell all these items I'm hoarding for a decent price. ^^'

I try to check every hour but I forget regularly.
Never, I think the last time I hoardsold was October 2013. The main reason I don't hoardsell is because; 1. Reducing it at Baldwin's nets a lot more, and 2. You never know when a new Baldwin recipe or Swipp swap is released (or something like the Hibernal Den) which causes the prices of previously seemingly useless items to skyrocket.
Wait, I lied! I actually sold about 300kt worth of fragment battle stones two years ago.

Nothing anymore, see above.

Everything!

The battle stones was 300kt, the other stuff I sold during my first few months, I don't recall. But I do keep a spreadsheet of what I have now, and if I were to hoardsell everything, I'd get a little over 77.5 million treasure

Funnily enough, despite my aforementioned reasons for not hoardselling, I do not check the AH often enough to actually sell all these items I'm hoarding for a decent price. ^^'

I try to check every hour but I forget regularly.
1 2 3