Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I miss fire ):
1 2
I miss Light so much, i have a whole 1k gems to collect before I can go back. Even though nature is more aesthetic which is what i was going for, Light truly is my heart's flight
I miss Light so much, i have a whole 1k gems to collect before I can go back. Even though nature is more aesthetic which is what i was going for, Light truly is my heart's flight
Well fire was the first flight I picked six years ago but I didn't stay long there, so I barely remember anything. I switched to Arcane and I stayed there until last year but as much I liked the aesthetic I felt like it didn't fit me 100%.
That was when Water starting getting my atention and I move here before the 2018 wavecrest. I finally feel like I'm home and I don't really miss the flights I left!

But anyway if this is something that it's bothering you I guess you should try to move to fire again
Well fire was the first flight I picked six years ago but I didn't stay long there, so I barely remember anything. I switched to Arcane and I stayed there until last year but as much I liked the aesthetic I felt like it didn't fit me 100%.
That was when Water starting getting my atention and I move here before the 2018 wavecrest. I finally feel like I'm home and I don't really miss the flights I left!

But anyway if this is something that it's bothering you I guess you should try to move to fire again
VjNtJfw.png
sometimes i miss my home flight, wind, but i'm not too happy in light now. i'm really looking at fire, but mostly earth for those sweet sweet eyes and dom
sometimes i miss my home flight, wind, but i'm not too happy in light now. i'm really looking at fire, but mostly earth for those sweet sweet eyes and dom
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
I miss plague a little, but I really like the ice aesthetic more. I think it would take a lotta convincing to get me to go back.
I miss plague a little, but I really like the ice aesthetic more. I think it would take a lotta convincing to get me to go back.
l9szmFh.jpg
Nope. Shadow didn't get enough dom and I didn't like the eyes. Nature also didn't get enough dom, and I still didn't really like the eyes. They both were also just... not for me. God bless Earth Flight for existing.
Nope. Shadow didn't get enough dom and I didn't like the eyes. Nature also didn't get enough dom, and I still didn't really like the eyes. They both were also just... not for me. God bless Earth Flight for existing.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
i do miss light somewhat; it was my starting flight and i love the aesthetic a lot. but i also adore earth and don't feel any need to leave it - the eyes are beautiful and i'm a geology dork, so there ya go.
i do like a lot of other flights' aesthetics though... if i left earth at this point, it wouldn't be for light, but probably rather to visit nature, fire, or water.
i do miss light somewhat; it was my starting flight and i love the aesthetic a lot. but i also adore earth and don't feel any need to leave it - the eyes are beautiful and i'm a geology dork, so there ya go.
i do like a lot of other flights' aesthetics though... if i left earth at this point, it wouldn't be for light, but probably rather to visit nature, fire, or water.
1 2