Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That Face When...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
you people are abaolutely killing me, so in return [item=Winter Wolf] when someone takes the last cookie [item=Ravenous Cauldron] when you have food [item=Heckling Hydrena] when you make a bad pun [item=Travelling Garden] when you sell for 1000t instead of 1000g [item=Janustrap] when you try to smile at someone [item=Spiney Whale] also when you make a bad pun
you people are abaolutely killing me, so in return

Winter Wolf when someone takes the last cookie

Ravenous Cauldron when you have food

Heckling Hydrena when you make a bad pun

Travelling Garden when you sell for 1000t instead of 1000g

Janustrap when you try to smile at someone

Spiney Whale also when you make a bad pun
When someone ticks you off with some mild offense [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/28140.png[/img] And that someone comes to apologize [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/27664.png[/img] And they say really nice stuff but you still want to be mad [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/24513.png[/img]
When someone ticks you off with some mild offense
28140.png

And that someone comes to apologize
27664.png

And they say really nice stuff but you still want to be mad
24513.png
*wipes tear* New favourite thread. Don't forget [item=Cheerful Residue] when they ask you to smile for a photo [item=Scarlet Flycatcher] When they ask if you still mad [item=Blazing Goblin] Why would you say something so brilliant yet so controversial? [item=Mistwatch Shellion] When Crim offers you 1 whole thousand treasure for an Eliminate When FR releases new stuff [item=Kelp Tender] *heavy breathing*
*wipes tear* New favourite thread.

Don't forget

Cheerful Residue when they ask you to smile for a photo

Scarlet Flycatcher When they ask if you still mad

Blazing Goblin Why would you say something so brilliant yet so controversial?

Mistwatch Shellion When Crim offers you 1 whole thousand treasure for an Eliminate

When FR releases new stuff
Kelp Tender
*heavy breathing*

My face when i hear someone say my name. [item=smoke gyre] Alternatively [item=steam gyre]
My face when i hear someone say my name.
Smoke Gyre
Alternatively
Steam Gyre
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[item=Emerald Webwing] when you know you're right, and someone says you're wrong, and then Google agrees with you [item=Amethyst King] When you can't beat that [i]one level[/i]
Emerald Webwing when you know you're right, and someone says you're wrong, and then Google agrees with you

Amethyst King
When you can't beat that one level
faxrqz.jpg
When I'm trying to see, but the wind is actively working against me: [item=conflagrant ambassador]
When I'm trying to see, but the wind is actively working against me:
Conflagrant Ambassador
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/20153.png[/img] When your friend offers you the rest of their food.
20153.png
When your friend offers you the rest of their food.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
when you accidentally make awkward eye contact with a stranger in public [item=Gaseous Megashrimp]
when you accidentally make awkward eye contact with a stranger in public

Gaseous Megashrimp
ice.gif
[center][sub] Profile Pic: [item=noxious coralclimber] [sub]Tagged photo: [item=radioactive slime] [/sub][/center]
Profile Pic: Noxious Coralclimber

Tagged photo: Radioactive Slime

plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
[item=armored duskflapper] when you laugh at something you really shouldn't find funny [item=boran veteran] when someone calls your name from across the hall but they're actually referring to someone else [item=flamerest fiendcat] aggressively spamming the B button [item=silky fanrat] when a acquaintance touches your shoulder as they walk past instead of just saying hi
Armored Duskflapper
when you laugh at something you really shouldn't find funny
Boran Veteran
when someone calls your name from across the hall but they're actually referring to someone else
Flamerest Fiendcat
aggressively spamming the B button
Silky Fanrat
when a acquaintance touches your shoulder as they walk past instead of just saying hi
Some all powerful being could
show up at my doorstep with a sledgehammer
and only then would I even consider
not being a complete fool.
I probably still would.

Wow look at all this text.
Sometimes i look at trees.
what, did you think that would be useful?

When life gives you lemons, eat the lemons raw and squeeze the zest into life's eyes.

Uhhhhhh yeah I've got nothign else to say here
I'm tired.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9