Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who braided the lynxes?
1 2 3
They are actually androids. They have hidden mechanical arms that folkds into and out of their bodies when no one is looking, specifically for braiding.
They are actually androids. They have hidden mechanical arms that folkds into and out of their bodies when no one is looking, specifically for braiding.
My thoughts from another thread about how they had earings - still applicable I think! [quote name="AlphaSobek" date="2019-06-13 06:28:54" ] They have braided fur and the one has like... war paint. If I had to guess I'd say they may have been either semi demestocated by or are in some sort of symbiotic relationship with the beastclan of the area. [/quote]
My thoughts from another thread about how they had earings - still applicable I think!
AlphaSobek wrote on 2019-06-13 06:28:54:
They have braided fur and the one has like... war paint.

If I had to guess I'd say they may have been either semi demestocated by or are in some sort of symbiotic relationship with the beastclan of the area.
IT7iTv8.png
Maybe they're minor beastclans and have developed greater dexterity in their paws, enough to manipulate tools when sitting on their hind legs? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/30385.png[/img] Then again, some beastclans do like to randomly dress up wildlife... [item=Mantled Foo][item=Fallen Streak]
Maybe they're minor beastclans and have developed greater dexterity in their paws, enough to manipulate tools when sitting on their hind legs?
30385.png
Then again, some beastclans do like to randomly dress up wildlife...
Mantled Foo Fallen Streak
They go to mith hair braiding shops.
They go to mith hair braiding shops.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Warriors cats...
Warriors cats...
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I did
I did
akueye3.png
they braided each others hair

(they are gfs)
they braided each others hair

(they are gfs)
Catch, braid, release: a program sponsored by Marva.
Catch, braid, release: a program sponsored by Marva.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
Magic
Magic
It was me, I’m sorry, I’m just so scared they won’t be able to see their prey and won’t be able to hunt, and starve. It’s for the greater good of their species and it looks cute.
It was me, I’m sorry, I’m just so scared they won’t be able to see their prey and won’t be able to hunt, and starve. It’s for the greater good of their species and it looks cute.
Im back
1 2 3